BACKFILL ERROR ON NEST PLUS DATA TABLE USING RTD1.40 FOR

Hi!
Myself Ashok Kumar Sinha a beginner in Options trading on ZERODHA platform who have mapped my trading account with NEST PLUS. I've recently purchased an application to use Nest Trader Plus charts with Amibroker. The person has installed the data etc. on my desktop and since I'm not technically sound enough, I have been asking him to help me out but I'm not getting the support that he had promised.
At present I'm continuing with my tradings on KITE itself provided by ZERODHA as I'm getting an error message in a pop-up window while doing 'BACKFILL' process which is as under:-

Line 13679 (File: "C:\RTD_1.40\RTD_1.40.EXE"):
Error: Variable must be of type "Object".

Can anybody help me out in fixing the error as I'm not getting proper support from the vendor who has provided me the application codes. I've trying on my own by changing the settings etc. as & when found on this site but haven't been able to get thru.

To my mind, if anybody could guide me or provide RTD codes afresh it would help me out using the data table backfilling and using Amibroker for my trades.

traderhardrock

- was it working perfectly previously when configured by your vendor
- did you work perfectly on it, if yes then how any days
- which version of ZT, you are using
- post the steps from the very first step, when you start for the day

btw, what is your problem realtime quotes or backfill

monkeybusiness

Hi!
Myself Ashok Kumar Sinha a beginner in Options trading on ZERODHA platform who have mapped my trading account with NEST PLUS. I've recently purchased an application to use Nest Trader Plus charts with Amibroker. The person has installed the data etc. on my desktop and since I'm not technically sound enough, I have been asking him to help me out but I'm not getting the support that he had promised.
At present I'm continuing with my tradings on KITE itself provided by ZERODHA as I'm getting an error message in a pop-up window while doing 'BACKFILL' process which is as under:-

Can anybody help me out in fixing the error as I'm not getting proper support from the vendor who has provided me the application codes. I've trying on my own by changing the settings etc. as & when found on this site but haven't been able to get thru.

To my mind, if anybody could guide me or provide RTD codes afresh it would help me out using the data table backfilling and using Amibroker for my trades.
Get hold of that scoundrel and kick him in teeth. RTD is a freeware created by Traderji members.

Hi!

I have deleted one post of yours because it contained contact details. Please refrain from this.

monkeybusiness

Control, bhai, control
as far as I understood his post, it was a package, not RTD only
Bro, there is a scam going on, this scoundrel's are charging 2K/3k form gullible public in the name of free live data for life time.

Sometime back stumbled upon a telegram channel, there this discussion was going on. my guess is approx 50 guy's wanted RTD, but didn't know how to do it. I posted traderji link of Josh1 thread, and helped out with screen shots of installation etc.

Last edited:

monkeybusiness

Hi!

https://www.traderji.com/community/...amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-408#post-1354045

Go through this thread, you will find link for downloading RTD from Josh1 signature, also you will find installation videos. In case if you have any problems, member's in the thread will help you out.

On a side note if you come across anyone wanting Realtime data do guide him to this thread.

- was it working perfectly previously when configured by your vendor
- did you work perfectly on it, if yes then how any days
- which version of ZT, you are using
- post the steps from the very first step, when you start for the day
non-trading day,
btw, what is your problem realtime quotes or backfill
No Sir, the problem is right since the begininig when it was installed. Since that was a non trading day, I was assured that the application would run perfectly during trading business hours. I'm not sure about ZERODHA'S KITE version but the NEST PLUS provided to me is 3.16.0
The steps that was dictated to me by the vendor is as follows:
1. Launch Nest Trader
2. Add the symbols you need
3. Open chart by right click on any symbol and select Plugin Commands
4. Click on Plus Chart
5. Wait for the chart to open on the screen
6. Right click on the chart and select Data Table
7. Wait for a few minutes and minimise all open tabs
8. Double Click on RTD_1.40 on your screen
9. Look for the rectangle on top right corner of your screen
10. Select Backfill where a new window will open
11. Click on Source NEST PLUS
12. Enter the date from when you want to backfill approx. 3-4 days back
13. Click on Do Backfill
14. Wait for the backfill to complete which will be shown on bottom right corner
15. Click on START RTD
16. Select any symbol you wish to follow
17. Select Time frame from menu bar

Now, this is all I was told to do on a regular basis.

Please guide me whether I am at fault anywhere in exercising the commands. Everything moves well upto the 12th stage. The moment I click on Do Backfill i.e the 13th stage, an error message window pops up on the screen stating:

This can be seen in the screenshot number 3 attached herewith and it seems this is the point where something is hindering the Back fill to be completed as I don;t get the message Back fill complete as tutored to me by the vendor.

I have tried a no. of times but it stucks everytime at this stage itself. Now, since I had approached the person through a telegram advertisement, I have no other option but to plead before him over his mobile only as I don't even know his whereabouts. Of late, he is is simply evading me and not taking my calls. I had got it installed through Anydesk and me being a retired person, am not aware of the technicalities.
I would be very much obliged if I'm able to find any helpful person who could fix this problem so that I may be able to use NEST PLUS & Amybroker charts for trading.

Attachments

https://www.traderji.com/community/...amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-408#post-1354045

Go through this thread, you will find link for downloading RTD from Josh1 signature, also you will find installation videos. In case if you have any problems, member's in the thread will help you out.

On a side note if you come across anyone wanting Realtime data do guide him to this thread.
Sir,
Do I have to delete the earler RTD folders before initiating on this thread. I'm a bit shaky whether it will hinder the thread provided by you.
I'm feeling so thankful to you even before starting with the thread provided. May God bless you.

hmm

as you are using NestTrader (ZT) v 3.16 (it is NestTrader and not NestPlus), download RTD v 1.16 from the link provided by MB bro.

The steps seems correct. (some modifications)
1. Launch ZT by right click on ZT icon, you will see an option "run as administrator" click it, and do needful
2. Similarly while launching RTD run it as administrator
3. Similarly for launching Amibroker

and your problem should be solved

BTW, the images are not clear, so cant comment on it.
Watch installation video provided by Josh1 bro