[B]Whats the News Impact[/B]

rajputz

hi guyz....

i have querry....

i have seen many time during the market hours that the major reversal occurs at around 12:00 and 1:00 pm. or at around 2:30

i know it is the impact of some market news or some foreign market news. but cannot figure out that what kind of news is it and what is the impact. on what site those those types of news flashes. can any body help????

atulaw

Today news was about the IIP numbers.

Keep CNBC tuned in when you day trade. That will keep you updated about every major thing without having to refresh various sites.
Otherwise money control site, I guess.

sudoku1

Today news was about the IIP numbers.

Keep CNBC tuned in when you day trade. That will keep you updated about every major thing without having to refresh various sites.
Otherwise money control site, I guess.
U MAY B UPDATED BUT on the opposite side of ur trade !
bcoz in majoority cases the mkt would have already built in the price !
2days jerk can b a technical one as IIP just played the cause but the villian behind the scene was 17230 of sensex !
:)

http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/21819-sensex-technicals-216.html

abhiwhy

U MAY B UPDATED BUT on the opposite side of ur trade !
bcoz in majoority cases the mkt would have already built in the price !
2days jerk can b a technical one as IIP just played the cause but the villian behind the scene was 17230 of sensex !
:)

http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/21819-sensex-technicals-216.html
breaking news never exists , news has only secondary effect on market , and if u have got some news on cnbc tv today at 1.00 pm someone knows it from yesterday , there is a very famous line said in wall street , buy the rumor and sell the news , and thats dam truth , u can go in past and look for fii and dii net buying before 18/5/2009 there was a record buying by fii and dii together about 4500 crore in single day , and next day market was hitting circuit breakers and went close throughout the day .

if u r buying on account of any big news , then remember some one else has taken position before the news comes the market and when u will be buying they are exiting with the help of liquidity we people are creating .

see the price , volume , open interest , and institutional buying these are containing all kinds of news .

AW10

hi guyz....

i have querry....

i have seen many time during the market hours that the major reversal occurs at around 12:00 and 1:00 pm. or at around 2:30

i know it is the impact of some market news or some foreign market news. but cannot figure out that what kind of news is it and what is the impact. on what site those those types of news flashes. can any body help????
rajputz, in my opinion, forget it that u will find ONE source which is going to give u all the info that market is reacting to.
So just listen to the mkt and take action..
IMO.. News just speeds up the price action. Today, we trader new that there is resistence is at 5180. and support is at 5150/ 5120 /5000 levels. Mkt gap opened in resistence zone and did now show any strength to go further up.. The mkt was giving us msg loud and clear.. So as soon as the consolidation zone of first 2 hrs is broken, the price had to come down to the support zones.. and that's what happened..
This price action is nothing new for PA trader.. only difference is that IIP number made it happen in 10 mins which otherwise, could have taken 2 days.

So, just listen to the mkt and try to understand the hidden signals.

rajputz

breaking news never exists , news has only secondary effect on market , and if u have got some news on cnbc tv today at 1.00 pm someone knows it from yesterday , there is a very famous line said in wall street , buy the rumor and sell the news , and thats dam truth , u can go in past and look for fii and dii net buying before 18/5/2009 there was a record buying by fii and dii together about 4500 crore in single day , and next day market was hitting circuit breakers and went close throughout the day .

if u r buying on account of any big news , then remember some one else has taken position before the news comes the market and when u will be buying they are exiting with the help of liquidity we people are creating .

see the price , volume , open interest , and institutional buying these are containing all kinds of news .
and what do you have to say about the reversals that took please in the time of 12 and 1:30

what are the cause of that sudden breakout...either downward or upward

rajputz

and what do you have to say about the reversals that took please in the time of 12 and 1:30

with in span of 10 or 15 minutes nifty came down around 55 points appx....why does that thing take place....

thats the thing i want to know

abhiwhy

with in span of 10 or 15 minutes nifty came down around 55 points appx....why does that thing take place....

thats the thing i want to know
for this purpose u will need to know about the patterns the institutional investors / smartmoney follows , and how mass people react to a certain price levels .
it is nothing new , if u look back for last four days it is continuously happening , the difference is that today it was a free fall from top to bottom while in other days it happened from bottom to top .

these days market is range bound i.e., it is moving within a specific support and resistance. it is due to the fact that bulls and bears are fighting for their different causes , bulls are buying at the bottoms i.e., at supports and are selling at resistances .

another purpose of such markets are generally to decrease the volatility of market by making it to move within some specific ranges , as a result the option premium decreases and the people starts writing options and the smart money generally picks these all and gives a direction to the market either by breaking the top or the bottom , and a new trend starts , (in technical analysis such study can be carried out with the help of bollinger bands and adx , ) and they harvest all the money .

the market moves in sentiments and emotions , when people see huge selling volumes in market ,and 20-25 point dip in nifty in some few moments , people starts exiting longs and making shorts in panic and result is a free fall as it happened today .

abhi:clap:

AW10

IMO, we are better off controlling the controlables.. We can't control the universe.. so be practicle and accept the fact.. that there is/are/will be events in the universe which we can't control. whatever we do..

Life is full of imperfection.. and I am better off accepting it and controlling my action and safegaurding myself .. rather then spending my energy to find that 100% perfect solution.

Just my practicle views..Happy trading

bunny

IMO, we are better off controlling the controlables.. We can't control the universe.. so be practicle and accept the fact.. that there is/are/will be events in the universe which we can't control. whatever we do..

Life is full of imperfection.. and I am better off accepting it and controlling my action and safegaurding myself .. rather then spending my energy to find that 100% perfect solution.

Just my practicle views..Happy trading
Starting this thread is just another means of advertising his business and tips service. In one of the threads, he has mentioned about getting 30K gains on 1 lac capital every month in intraday trade. In the same thread, he has also positioned himself as a very successful trader. All his threads are directed towards novices.

Now I understand why: See his email addresses in his siggy.

He is just another guy trying to solicit business through this forum.