[B]How to scan predefined volume stocks[/B]

singhboy

hello, wen i scan i get hundreds of stocks in result. Most of them have no volume. And i hav to pick 8-10 stocks of them, which is very irritating. Is their any setting or afl which will help to filter scan, like scan stocks with price 100 rs or above or having volume 100000 or above. Thnx

singhboy

aadhi zindagi beet gai meri amibroker ko samjhne me, ab aap kehte he metastock pe aa jao, meri to pooro zindagi softwares samjhne me hi khraab hogi hahahah

rinku4142

add this formula below in your afl and explore for your desire result

Filter=(Volume>10000) AND (Buy OR Sell) AND (Close>100);
AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.4);
AddColumn(Buy,"buy",1.2);
AddColumn(Sell,"sell",1.2);

pkgmtnl

hello, wen i scan i get hundreds of stocks in result. Most of them have no volume. And i hav to pick 8-10 stocks of them, which is very irritating. Is their any setting or afl which will help to filter scan, like scan stocks with price 100 rs or above or having volume 100000 or above. Thnx
Rinku4142 has correctly stated,
but if still its not working
then u put these additional buy conditions

v>10000 AND C>100 AND C<2000;

it will filter scripts with volume above 10000
and Close price gr8er then 100
and
close price lesser then 2000

Or still it dnt work just copy paste ur afl text, will try to correct it for U.

bye tc

singhboy

ok thanx frnds, pls edit it
_SECTION_BEGIN("ADX");
// ADX/DMI Indicator
range = Param("Periods", 14, 2, 200, 1 );
Plot( ad = ADX(range), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "ADX color", colorBlue ), ParamStyle("ADX style", styleThick ) );
Plot( pd = PDI(range), "+DI", ParamColor( "+DI color", colorGreen ), ParamStyle("+DI style") );
Plot( md = MDI(range), "-DI", ParamColor( "-DI color", colorRed ), ParamStyle("-DI style") );
A= PDI(range);
b= MDI(range);
Buy= a > b
AND StochK( 15, 3 ) < 30;
Sell= a < b
AND StochK(15, 3) > 70;

Filter=(Volume>100000) AND (Buy OR Sell) AND (Close>100);
AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.4);
AddColumn(Buy,"buy",1.2);
AddColumn(Sell,"sell",1.2);

singhboy

thnx guys for afl, n pardon it was my mistake. When i click 'scan' i get unfilterd stcks, but wen click 'explore' i get volume n price filterd scrips. Ok prob solved, thnx

rinku4142

thats the difference between scan and exploration, exploration filters thing which u define but scan doesn't