Axis Direct Rs 20 per order ( Though With Some Conditions)

has anyone used this? How is the app and broker reliability/ performance?

abhay.fintech

Has anyone used e-margin on equity delivery of axis? They say 90 days margin. But does the 18% interest charge start from T+1 day itself or after 90 days as they seem to advertise

Trading-cost is an important consideration but it isn't everything, especially now that there are a lot of low-brokerage brokers around? What's their platform like? What's the customer-care like?

jyotixxx

That’s true. But when you have to keep a huge capital, I am never comfortable with low cost discount brokers. Banks are always better

milkyblack

Anyone using Rs 20/- per order trade with Axis direct? Looks like there is no traction for this broker yet as hardly any discussion going on

OneThatGotAway

That’s true. But when you have to keep a huge capital, I am never comfortable with low cost discount brokers. Banks are always better
why is that ? for example If Axis bank goes bust and u have 24 lakhs in trading account
you get insurance uptill 25 lakhs from sebi....

so in this case all u will recover is 24 lakhs is safe
=======================
on contra you have account with less famous But sebi registered broker .. same is case

so wats difference ...both are same in my eyes. sebi insurance

don;t believe me read it here
https://www.nseindia.com/invest/resources/download/Guiness_Securities_Limited.pdf

To me honest Axis bank are Stupid R.s 20 and condition MY FOOT haven;t they heard so called name
Zerodha :xD

Bwt and that pink bull logo seems like ripped off logo version of rksv rhino logo lol

Last edited: