Awesome looking cement sector

karthikmarar

saint said:
Hi Karthik,
For a while,when I read the reply,thought I had answered this one.Brief moment of confusion (as I don't remember answering it) was resolved when I saw the name Karthik at the bottom :) .

Agree on the stop loss,agree on the target,agree on the advice........very nice,Karthik!!

Saint
Hi saint

Thanks. It is all from the lessons learnt from you. I analyze all your recommendations and have learnt a lot from it.

regards

karthik

karthik

AMITBE

karthikmarar said:
Hi saint

Thanks. It is all from the lessons learnt from you. I analyze all your recommendations and have learnt a lot from it.

regards

karthik

karthik
Great going Karthik...keep it up.
I too was confused reading your earlier post here...higher pivot lows etc...thought it was saint.
Some constructive advice...From my experience and exposure to Indian classical traditions, a lot of advanced exponents continue to replicate their gurus and the gharanas. Some not so advanced almost sound as if they are parroting their predecessors.
The only outstanding ones are those who break new ground, develop their own styles and set the traditions on an evolutionary path. Yes, but all are basically anchored to the strong schooling.
Hope you will be there amongst them.
Cheers.

karthikmarar said:
Hi saint

regards

karthik

karthik
Hi Karthik,

Kind words,my friend......most appreciated.

When you listen and follow the knowledge of someone else,full credit to that someone else.When you make that knowledge yours,as in your case,then full credit to you,my friend.......great going!

Saint

AMITBE said:
Great going Karthik...keep it up.
I too was confused reading your earlier post here...higher pivot lows etc...thought it was saint.
Some constructive advice...From my experience and exposure to Indian classical traditions, a lot of advanced exponents continue to replicate their gurus and the gharanas. Some not so advanced almost sound as if they are parroting their predecessors.
The only outstanding ones are those who break new ground, develop their own styles and set the traditions on an evolutionary path. Yes, but all are basically anchored to the strong schooling.
Hope you will be there amongst them.
Cheers.
Hi Amit,
The funny part about Tech anlysis and charts are that the untrained eye doesn't see it.Even when told,doesn't get it.Even when hollered at or slapped,just can't make it out.To the trained eye,he gets it in a second.The sad part about it is you get it,but can't communicate it......almost like describing beauty.You can describe the rose,the woman......to describe the beauty of a rose or a woman is another thing!Therefore we have people like Pring and Murphy who,thank god, have given us a means to communicate.........so those who get it,all say similar things like "higher pivot low",coz there's no other way of communicating what we see.

Karthik has a great eye.......he gives me too much credit.Personally,I feel his was a trained eye before he joined Traderji.Great to have him around.......hope that there are more and more like him around.

Saint

saint said:
Hi Amit,
The funny part about Tech anlysis and charts are that the untrained eye doesn't see it.Even when told,doesn't get it.Even when hollered at or slapped,just can't make it out.......Saint
No one fit's the bill better than me I would think. I have the eye of a dead fish in these matters :( . Trying my darnest though :) .

Hi

Any ideas on Sri Digvijay Cements Ltd (a subsidiary of Grasim Limited). This Company has apprx.1.0 million tpa cement capacity. Market cap of around Rs.100 cr.

Great parentage. Grasim had acquired a controlling stake in the company a few years back at Rs.162/- per share. After the takeover, the share price has never ever crossed those levels.

Kamalesh

AMITBE

Hi saint...my remarks were not word, or vocabulary (in a narrow sense) specific.
Pring and Murphy broke new ground and developed a vocabulary their own, beyond 'pivot lows' etc.
The expansion of the subject and the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience, together with a seeking mind is what matters.
Description in text and words reflects the expanse with which the mind sees the charts, data, music etc.

AMITBE said:
Hi saint...my remarks were not word, or vocabulary (in a narrow sense) specific.
Pring and Murphy broke new ground and developed a vocabulary their own, beyond 'pivot lows' etc.
The expansion of the subject and the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience, together with a seeking mind is what matters.
Description in text and words reflects the expanse with which the mind sees the charts, data, music etc.
Neither were mine example specific ;) ...........but totally agree with you! :)

AMITBE

jaideep said:
No one fit's the bill better than me I would think. I have the eye of a dead fish in these matters :( . Trying my darnest though :) .
Hiya Soldier! Bet you were pretty sharp reading maps and compass positions, I dare wager? ;)