Avoid caution at present levels.

karthikmarar

ivanboesky said:
what you have said is true, but the title of this thhread suggests exactly the opposite!
Very True....I was shocked when I saw the tread title...Just opened the the thread to see who this adventurous Guy is.... :D

Yeah, till last week the catchline was "Throw caution to the winds", but a couple of days changed all that... and the misery still continues for the small caps.

Yep.......caught my attention too.Thread title right opposite to the advice.......hmmmmm.

Saint

karthikmarar said:
Very True....I was shocked when I saw the tread title...Just opened the the thread to see who this adventurous Guy is.... :D
I like to think that YANKIE has achieved what he set out for with such a CATCHY title! I believe his intent was to advertise his website!
He seems to have done this SPAM of his website here earlier too!!

Hi All:

Its an absolutely brilliant ploy to attract everyones attention. Just raises everyone's curiosity level to find out who the kamikaze pilot is!!

Good one Yankee.

Nautilus

nautilus said:
Hi All:

Its an absolutely brilliant ploy to attract everyones attention. Just raises everyone's curiosity level to find out who the kamikaze pilot is!!

Good one Yankee.

Nautilus
:D :D

JIMMtrader said:
I like to think that YANKIE has achieved what he set out for with such a CATCHY title! I believe his intent was to advertise his website!
He seems to have done this SPAM of his website here earlier too!!
Very true.......and aptly put,my friend!!

Its Not A Advertise Dear Friends,it Is Just That I Had These In My Word Pad Which Was Copied And Pasted By My Group Manager Which Upon Seeing I Had Edited.so Plz Dont Raise Any Controversy.