Autotrading / algo trading

mastermind007

Send me a PM

Algo trading is beneficial to only a handful brokers,who made a cartel and looting by depriving small trader/daystraders. It should be completely banned. The minimum base capital for algo trading for members of mcx and ncdex increased from 10 lakh to 50 lakh. Only big beokers can deposit such money. Generally mumbai based brokers avoid it because of tragedy by using this software thrice in last 6 months. Only kolkata based broker/members who do arbitrage business on profit sharing basis use this
which software are you mentioning here Generally mumbai based brokers avoid it because of tragedy by using this software thrice in last 6 months.

what i wanted to know is how many of the individual investors are interested in this feature and how much they can spend for this.

tarek

if You want algo trading at pro level, make sure You have large capital for pay proffesional programer and rent highend servers ! without that You will never make money on algo trading !

I have auto trading plugin (afl) working, for ami to nest (got on net) can be used with any data feeder, i want some body to modify the plugin and put some options like gfdl-nest plugin. Any body knows to modify please pm me