AutoTrade nse cash market

Hi seniors,

I need to autotrade in the cash market but I cant go via the amibroker + GFDl Plugin route as they donot provide cash data. Is there any way that without using the GFDL plugin I will be able to send orders from amibroker to the nest plus API.

I have built my system in amibroker and have been stuck here for 2 months.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Purusharth

one way might be to use the futures data and use the gdfl plugin to actually buy cash stocks but you are limited to only the futures scrips and secondly the price level differences between cash and futures will need to be taken into account.

boarders

one way might be to use the futures data and use the gdfl plugin to actually buy cash stocks but you are limited to only the futures scrips and secondly the price level differences between cash and futures will need to be taken into account.
while using futures chart to trade cash market, the intraday slippage/adjustments occuring in futures premium/discount may negatively or positively affect you entry/exit decisions, therefore better to go for spot charts instead of futures chart.

mastermind007

Hi seniors,

I need to autotrade in the cash market but I cant go via the amibroker + GFDl Plugin route as they donot provide cash data. Is there any way that without using the GFDL plugin I will be able to send orders from amibroker to the nest plus API.

Many Thanks,
Purusharth
Send me a PM.

Hi seniors,

Many Thanks,
Purusharth
I can provide an option, please fill the following and I will get in touch with you https://docs.google.com/a/effte.co/forms/d/1heOISLrASRzs4AZ6CUH1Bdj38nlOhDuqrc7HctDOsoM/viewform

YES you may buy nse cash data providers from manishi rt data or rtds or some other place where you get cash data, and i can arrange you a plugin to trade from amibroker to fire signals..

Hi Narajan... You do not need gfdl plugin. You can take mastertraderlite from master trust which is data provider agnostic. You can run any data vendor which provides cash market and use the master trader lite to fire trades... Contact them