Automatic trade entry in amibroker or any other software

I want to know If AMIBROKER or any software has any automatic trade entry option?

Example: Lets say SBIN is now at 250, but at if any point of time it reaches or crosses 252 Amibroker ( or any other software) should automatically buy at market price

Is above example possible with AMIBROKER/any other software??

ocil

hi yes, it can be possible in amibroker /pi any other software support trading from the chart. or u can place SL-M order with 252 trigger price in trading terminal.

hi yes, it can be possible in amibroker /pi any other software support trading from the chart. or u can place SL-M order with 252 trigger price in trading terminal.
thanks for your quick reply
does Amibroker have any UI where I can specify stock name, Trigger price, Buy/Sell..etc ??
I came across such an option in ZERODHA. Am i right?

Raj232

You have to specify logic. based on logic amibroker generate the buy sell signal.
Yes, but read carefully, it ONLY GENERATES BUY OR SELL SIGNAL, it DOES NOT place any order in the terminal.
You will have to MANUALLY PLACE THE ORDER BASED ON THE SIGNAL which in any case seen in Amibroker as well.
.. correct me if i'm wrong on this !! :)

Raj232

a lot of software available in that market can place an order to the terminal based on Amibroker signal.
Not sure about that, each software has its own pros and cons, e,g some are paid softwares, some required remote admin privileges, some are too costly, some do not work on office network (e.g. NEST) however, web-browser based solutions work fine.

If you have any of the many that meet above criteria (or most of it), then please enlighten :)

Raj232

Introducing Quadmatics.
Try a 2 day risk free evaluation.

*please note we will require Team Viewer installed to remotely access your system and provide the license key.

If you have any other questions or queries please let us know by mail. We would be more than happy to help.
Is ther any demo or youtube video which shows what is mentioned ?