Automated trading

No I do not believe in that, I do belive in human intellect and how it reflects stress anyway. And nothing more than that really. I have at least one startup based on AI for crypto trading which were closed lately anyway. I do not understand this at all.

Auto trading is risky and not every other person can make money from it. Not every auto trade software works for a long time.
True. I wasted too many years trying to find just that and I had to accept it doesnt exist. Sad but true. The earlier you accepted the less misery and frustration you will experience.

True. I wasted too many years trying to find just that and I had to accept it doesnt exist. Sad but true. The earlier you accepted the less misery and frustration you will experience.
Better be independent and work for yourself. Do not trust anyone in this market because no one is going to here for your profit.

Trading is a technical business and automation is the beauty of technical jobs. I think if one can drive an autmoatic vehicle then you can also trade by using automatic bots and software. Automatic trading is based on the manual trading and you must have to know the basics of trading before using any software or bot.

Agreed. Trading is not an easy job and it's not made for everyone. However, I still think it can be an affordable entreprise.