Automated trading

stoch

why only institutional traders can use automated trading?
MT4 is flexible enough to work with automated software like scalping robot or high frequency algorithms. You have to learn how to code the software compatible with MT4 platform and use VPS to get better latency, i.e. execution speed. Hotforex broker is a top choice especially for scalpers as they offer special account type for that purposes (raw spread account)

MT4 is flexible enough to work with automated software like scalping robot or high frequency algorithms. You have to learn how to code the software compatible with MT4 platform and use VPS to get better latency, i.e. execution speed. Hotforex broker is a top choice especially for scalpers as they offer special account type for that purposes (raw spread account)
Thanx for your response.

I would like to thank the technology for making it possible for we traders to trade automatically. Trading bots are great helping tool for the traders to imply their strategy automatically on the live market. The trades are executed automatically according to the algorithm you have given to the system.