Automated trading in India?

citrus

Respected mamber,
In USA and other advanced countries, it is possible to automate trading using computers, trading systems and front end programmes that execute trades according to trading system developed. Human intervention is only upto development of system, rest of trading is done by the computers following the system.

Now my questions to this forum are:
1. If it is possible to automate trading in India?
2. If there are any brokers that allow automatic order feed by computers?
3. Which programmes can be used for automated trading?

With regards,
Citrus

C

CreditViolet

Before I start on the automating part, do you actually have anything that is well simulated, backtested and suggests that it will work in real-time and make money?

D

darsh_goswami

Before I start on the automating part, do you actually have anything that is well simulated, backtested and suggests that it will work in real-time and make money?
I have few things CV,..
Which works perfectly ,.. on real time ,..
I will be glad if i can make my computers to trade on my behalf to avoid human err.
As much as i know. It is possible in India.
Seniors knows it better then me. Though i m also seeking for a right broker who allows me to do automated trading.
Regards,..
Darsh.

citrus

Respected Darsh,
I also have some optamized trading systems that in theory can generated positive returns. But don't know how to trade those systems automatically, as I have 9 to 5 office hours, with many meetings inbetween. It will be better if you elaborate automated trading systems in India.
Regards
Citrus

U

uasish

citrus,

You are a genious,doing a 9 to 5 office,you also have a Full Fledged System to work for you to Earn money in 9.56 to 3.30.Ahh! :mad: when will god give me that Luxury ,to timepass in Bahama beach :)while my computer ,relentlessly earn money for me everyday.
I envy you.:D

Asish

U

uasish

citrus,

Pardon me for the reply in lighter veins,actually Automated Trading is not prevalent in India ,there are some Legal hassels,1 broker Man Financials where gearing up to execute the same,in recent past.
C.V. would be better suited to answer these things.
The term 'Automated Trading' ,means the Computer trading without my intervention is what triggered my fantasies.:)
Exotic Algorithms taking care of every slightest mismatch of Price is understandable ,my imagination is limited,frankly uptil now i could somehow Mitigate the Downside Risk of Equity upto a managable percentage,which definetly gives me a positive monthly return becoz of the Windfall profits in between those managable Loss.Whoever could attain more than that is definetly a genious to me.

Asish