Automated NSE,BSE EOD data update into Amibroker

S

sunyhyd

Dear Traderji members,

I am happy to announce a new release of ManshiRt which supports automated EOD data update into Amibroker. The new version also fixes a few known bugs and is more stable. Also when a new stock is added to the ManshiRt server, it is now automatically added to the Amibroker.

Please refer to the PDF file at 4shared.com/file/167328993/beac5b07/ManshiRT-EOD.html .

I would like to thank you for your overwhelming response and excellent support from all of you.

Note - Real-time features of ManshiRt are being discussed on this thread - http://www.traderji.com/software/35442-realtime-stock-quotes.html

Please replace all old files with the new files including ManshiRT.xml file.

Thank you

sub2501

Hi ,1st thanks for the software, ru trying to upgrade ur software to fetch data from diet odin to amibroker.
Thanks & waiting for ur +ve response

S

sunyhyd

Hi ,1st thanks for the software, ru trying to upgrade ur software to fetch data from diet odin to amibroker.
Thanks & waiting for ur +ve response
EOD data is directly for NSE and BSE exchanges and hence no software other than internet is required.

Thank you

sub2501

i dint mean eod but intraday data from diet odin to amibroker, like ur software fetches from yahoo, the same will fetch from odin .
thanks

S

sunyhyd

i need help on data downloaders... rt and eod data please refer what is in use...
Dreamz,

You can use ManshiRt for both realtime and EOD data update to Amibroker. Let me know if you are facing any issue in using it.

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

Dear All,

I am waiting for your inputs regarding EOD functionality of ManshiRT. Please let me know if it is not working or needs improvements.

Thank you

S

sunyhyd

how can I use it to download EOD ?
Using EOD module of the ManshiRT! Please join ManshiRT yahoo group. There is a file named ManshiRT-EOD.pdf in the files section which details the process to use ManshiRT to download EOD automatically into Amibroker.

Please let me know if you are facing any issue.

Thank you

I was not able to extract files from the zip file uploaded on the 4shared. I am getting this error using winzip 8.1:

Extracting to "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\manshiRT\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
skipping: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll unsupported compression method 14
skipping: ManshiRT.dll unsupported compression method 14
skipping: ManshiRT.exe unsupported compression method 14
skipping: ManshiRT.xml unsupported compression method 14
skipping: NetSQL.dll unsupported compression method 14
skipping: nse-symbollist.csv unsupported compression method 14
skipping: TabStrip.dll unsupported compression method 14
skipping: watchlist.xml unsupported compression method 14
error: no files were found - nothing to do

Can you let me know how to get over this?

Sachin