Automate Trading for Retail Traders in NSE

ayush2020

omneysis sells u r strategy to others ,hence no proof that it is safe at their end. u can fully automate or semiautomate strategy .there are other algo vendors who can do u r job but they will take development cost for your strategy logic to be developed .if interested mail to : [email protected]
what is the guarantee that developer will nt sell ?? :p

Algo

Hey, there are multiple automated trading software vendors like RTS, Apama, Symphony Fintech, Omnesys who provide execution logic.
Personally i have just worked on Symphony's and Apama's platform. They both are good but Apama has the capability to do HFT algos as well.

trump

Hey, there are multiple automated trading software vendors like RTS, Apama, Symphony Fintech, Omnesys who provide execution logic.
Personally i have just worked on Symphony's and Apama's platform. They both are good but Apama has the capability to do HFT algos as well.
:thumb::thumb:
thanks brother for the information,
I am an retail trader and would like to fully automate my trading, starting from data feeding to execution.which one would you advise to go for and what would be the cost incurred for the same.thanks for your reply.:clapping:

trump

Seems symphony fintech provides Presto Fuse for AB for Amibroker.It can be used to automate Amibroker based trading strategies.
Any one has used it and can share the experience ?
Can this be integrated with ODIN version 10.x ?
Thanks.

Algo

@trump I do not think so..they place their presto at the lease line i believe..and anyways if you are sending orders through odin..i think it is illegal..correct me if i am wrong..

trump

@trump I do not think so..they place their presto at the lease line i believe..and anyways if you are sending orders through odin..i think it is illegal..correct me if i am wrong..
yep, I also apprehend that, since algo trading needs declaration with the NSE which makes order routing via ODIN illegal.but I am not sure.:p

You do semi automated trading if you use Nest Trader by Omnesys. They have a product called Nest Pulse which automated trades.

Your trading system is not disclosed to anyone since it is saved on your computer.