Auto Trading Through Nest Plus API plugin.

Hi friends,

I was using nestplus api plugin for auto trade through amibroker, but it is not working from one month for mcx, my broker also not giving proper response.
Omnesys people are saying that it will work if i take permission. from whom do i take permission.

Do you know any body about this problem, is there any such product to auto trade.

thank you.

Hi Abhishek,

thank you for replay, i already asked my broker, he is saying that mcx is stopped auto trading through nest plus api plugin, but the omnesys people are saying is it running, whom do i believe, that's why i posted in the forum.

thanks
ramulu

ocil

Hi Abhishek,

thank you for replay, i already asked my broker, he is saying that mcx is stopped auto trading through nest plus api plugin, but the omnesys people are saying is it running, whom do i believe, that's why i posted in the forum.

thanks
ramulu
I have tested the nest plus sami auto trading last month with my zerodha broker. If you need help how to setup pm me.

Hi ocil I want to test Nest Plus API plugin with zerodha .Plz help me with setup .I
want to send pm but i dont know how to send pm .Can i give my email here ?

I have tested the nest plus sami auto trading last month with my zerodha broker. If you need help how to setup pm me.
Mr.Ocil,

Even i need help with Nest plugin.. But if i publish my email id here .. wont i be banned... just asking before posting my email id ..

is Auto Trading available with RKSV?
I checked with RKSV and was informed to contact Globaldatafeeds. Global data feeds provide auto trader free of cost if you subscribe for their data service. Also u need to have a Nest Plus API settings enabled. This API service is charged approx 250-300 per month by omnysis.. U can contact them to activate API service..