Auto trades in Nest platform with AFL logic

yasu222

HI!!!...

I need afl for two parallel lines for buy and sell logic...
Please programme for this ...

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
This should be possible using a combination of nest plus trading plugin and Amibroker.

Let us know the exact logic which needs to be coded and we'll see if we can help you.

Hi NestPlus

i have just written you a reply. This is similar to the content of this thread. Would appreciate an early answer.

I have NP T plugin. How do I go about auto trading?

yasu222

This should be possible using a combination of nest plus trading plugin and Amibroker.

Let us know the exact logic which needs to be coded and we'll see if we can help you.
**I need two parallel line at Closing prices of two consecutive colour candles i.e., either first one BULL/BEAR or second one BEAR/BULL candles.

** If the above pattern in chart, then draw parallel line at closing prices of 2 candles.

** Next generate the buy/sell signals if the next candles close above/below lines.

** Any similar above pattern occur in future then previous channel will be disappear and fresh channel will be formed at present pattern as per 2 nd point..

Please help.....

Last edited:

yasu222

HI!!!...

**I need two parallel line at Closing prices of two consecutive colour candles i.e., either first one BULL/BEAR or second one BEAR/BULL candles.

** If the above pattern in chart, then draw parallel line at closing prices of 2 candles.

** Next generate the buy/sell signals if the next candles close above/below lines.

** Any similar above pattern occur in future then previous channel will be disappear and fresh channel will be formed at present pattern as per 2 nd point..

Please help.....