Auto Skip or Auto viewing charts as slide show in Amibroker?

pkgmtnl

Dear Seniors,
Does in Amibroker 5.20, the feature of viewing charts as slides at a predefined interval is available?
If so let me know i want to buy Ami 5.20, but looking for this feature as well.
thxn with warm regrds

Hi
I don't think this facility is available in Ami 5.2. I raised an exact query a months back and there was no response. Probably may have to contanct Ami office for info. If you find the same from any other sources, kindly post it in this forum. Incidently I have legal version of AMI 5.2 and one should have it for their trading requirements.
Warm regards.
SRJC

pkgmtnl

oh, yes may some senior person have command in amibroker can help? this does not seems a big issue, the ami people can build a plugin for this feature, since U have a leagal version , u can demand the same from them, lets see what they respond... bye

try hotkeys free software to scroll next symbol.I guess PIB synch tools by Pramod and Soumya are using hotkeys.

You may use autoit free sware also for it.You will need helping hand from friendly guy having some(not advanced) programming background.

sir can any senior help me out
my amibroker stopped working suddenly ...i am new to amibroker ..i have live data feed and amibroker was working fine . but i think i did something wrong to it and its showing no bars in chart my number is 9136115070 and if can take my system on remote i will be thankfull

pkgmtnl

sir can any senior help me out
my amibroker stopped working suddenly ...i am new to amibroker ..i have live data feed and amibroker was working fine . but i think i did something wrong to it and its showing no bars in chart my number is 9136115070 and if can take my system on remote i will be thankfull
Are U using AMI540?
Upgrade to 5.60 or above.
It will b OK.

mastermind007

Dear Seniors,
Does in Amibroker 5.20, the feature of viewing charts as slides at a predefined interval is available?
If so let me know i want to buy Ami 5.20, but looking for this feature as well.
thxn with warm regrds
You can certainly program this. Ami has a function to do a Time based refresh, so keep it rotating on different Tickers ...

A long while ago I had written a code where chart on amibroker was saved as image every minute and from the hard-drive it was hosted onto a website ...

mastermind007

You can certainly program this. Ami has a function to do a Time based refresh, so keep it rotating on different Tickers ...

A long while ago I had written a code where chart on amibroker was saved as image every minute and from the hard-drive it was hosted onto a website ...
Very very crude first version that will cycle thru all the tickers listed in a string; I am basing this on the value of a second, but you may use something else to control the cycle. Each ticker will be shown for 10 seconds.

RequestTimedRefresh( 1 );
StrTicker = "ACC,ACCELYA,ABIRLANUVO,BEL,IDEA,BANKBARODA";
TickerCount = StrCount(StrTicker, ",");
CurrentTicker = int (int( Now( 4 ) % 100 ) / 10);
nm = StrExtract(StrTicker, CurrentTicker);
PlotForeign(nm, nm, colorBlack, styleCandle);

pkgmtnl

Very very crude first version that will cycle thru all the tickers listed in a string; I am basing this on the value of a second, but you may use something else to control the cycle. Each ticker will be shown for 10 seconds.

RequestTimedRefresh( 1 );
StrTicker = "ACC,ACCELYA,ABIRLANUVO,BEL,IDEA,BANKBARODA";
TickerCount = StrCount(StrTicker, ",");
CurrentTicker = int (int( Now( 4 ) % 100 ) / 10);
nm = StrExtract(StrTicker, CurrentTicker);
PlotForeign(nm, nm, colorBlack, styleCandle);
Sir,
Advise, where to copy these codes in AFL at top or anywhere?