auto analysis

casoni

hello all ,
find code for = Short Term Reversals - Closing Price, Hook, Island, Key, Open-Close
and Pivot Point Reversals using automatic analysis ....all in one ....this will be ploted as indicator & this scans, explores & backtest .....hope it will be useful

Last edited:

abhinkoi

Hi Casoni,
CAn this formula be used to get buy/sell signal for short term delivery?
I am using EOD charts in Amibroker 4.80.1

casoni

Hi Casoni,
CAn this formula be used to get buy/sell signal for short term delivery?
I am using EOD charts in Amibroker 4.80.1
yes it can be used in any time frames...see attatched chart

Last edited:

abhinkoi

Is this the best recommended AFL formula for Intraday trading or do you have something else also in mind? Or would you recommened to use a mix of 2 or more formulas?

hello all ,
find code for = Short Term Reversals - Closing Price, Hook, Island, Key, Open-Close
and Pivot Point Reversals using automatic analysis ....all in one ....this will be ploted as indicator & this scans, explores & backtest .....hope it will be useful
Hello Casoni,

I would like to add a point: If one already has AFL Library, this AFL is already present in that library. You needn't import again.

Regards,
Praveen.

casoni,
In the bottom half of your chart, you are showing price, stochastics and macd all in one place. I am not able to do this. Please share your .afl file for this.
Regards.
Hi,

They are seperate pane. You need to include them manually, if you want them as seperate pane.

Go to Indicators tab, and double click on the required indicator.

Praveen.

Hi,

They are seperate pane. You need to include them manually, if you want them as seperate pane.

Go to Indicators tab, and double click on the required indicator.

Praveen.
Praveen,
By doubleclicking Indicators, they come in a different pane. But how to overlay macd on price pane? Since they have different scales, dragging and dropping does not help. In casoni's chart, macd and sto are overlayed on price chart --all in one pane. How to do this? Pl advise.

Regards.

Praveen,
By doubleclicking Indicators, they come in a different pane. But how to overlay macd on price pane? Since they have different scales, dragging and dropping does not help. In casoni's chart, macd and sto are overlayed on price chart --all in one pane. How to do this? Pl advise.

Regards.
Hello Kgsirasangi,

1. Drag and drop the indicator on the chart.
2. Go to parameters window(right click on chart->parameters).
3. Choose 'Own Scale' for MACD style, Signal style, and Histogram style.

Regards,
Praveen.