Aurobindo Pharma

The stock is not performing that good now a days,its better to invest in some other good stocks rather than this stock

sh50

Traderji, this looks like descending triangle to me on the weekly chart. It couldn't possibly be ascending on the daily chart, could it. Mistake somewhere.

Traderji

Super Moderator
sh50 said:
Traderji, this looks like descending triangle to me on the weekly chart. It couldn't possibly be ascending on the daily chart, could it. Mistake somewhere.
Sorry my fault. Its should be a descending traingle. Looks like the year is catching up on me.

Hello

I have been watching this stock and it has not taken a beating in the recent 500 point fall in the market. Last couple of days have been very hard on the pharma scripts but Aurobindo seem to have held on.

Traderji, does this mean that this stock has corrected fully now ???

If any one has some fundamental insight into this stock kindly share.

Thanks in advance

Manas

Hi, Aurobindo is one of the largest players in Penicillin G and cephalosporins. But margins are low in PenG and there is competition from Chinese.The production capacities of Aurobindo are huge. They have filed several ANDAs and DMFs etc., total is more than 75. Three of their production facilities are inspected by USFDA and approved.They are just waiting for the approvals of ANDAs etc., But all in all Aurobindo is a very late entrant and so is a laggard till now. Surprising thing is that many front line Funds have taken large positions since one year as can be seen in the share holding pattern. The scrip is beaten down because they showed less profit last quarter compared to the same quarter an year before. If you look in to the reason, it is clear that this is not because of low income but because they discounted 21 crore spent in reseach which I feel is an investment. Aurobindo when compared to other companies is in the middle somewhere. But if the company is going to make it, it will be because of the huge capacities they have built up in the last couple of years.they have cleverly serup a company in China to make PenG base product and import the same here and make the final product.The company is very aggressive now a days and the lacklusture performance so far has been due to low margins. Once their margins improve because of new products the momentum should come from their huge capacities. The share price should pickup with next results and then on. Sure to go up to atleast 375 because the promoter has to buy them (warrants) in a few months at that rate. At the current prices, there is no downward risk. Bottomline is that it available at a very attractive price based on fundamentals. Regarding the time frame and the target price, Traderji is best placed to comment.