Augubhai's diary and notes

How many day trading levels will I complete in 2012? A level is about 100 NF points.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

augubhai

Updated rules. Added 1 more rule to avoid entry everytime a day high is breached (like yesterday morning)

- Enter with a tight SL, if I see a chance of a move
- If the move materializes, pile-on with tight SL (each add will be at least equal to open position, if not more)
- try to stay out when market goes dead (I also think to shorting strangles in this phase)
- If SL hit, take next entry only after a significant price move

today I have some work, that will keep me off the terminal some of the time. Not planning to post live.
GOOOOD MOORNING AUGUBHI,,,,,,,AYISI KON WORK AAN PADI HE,AAP NAHI RAHOGE TO MAJA KAHA MILEGA,,,,,,,,LO ME BHI AA GAYAAAAAAAAA:D:thumb::D AAJ MARKET BULLISH LAG RAHA HE BHAI ,LAKIN JAYADA MOVEMENT NAHI RAHEGA,EXPIRY KE BAAD SABHI LOG APNA PAIR JAMAYENGE NA .......:D

augubhai

Positional trade:
Sold Jan2013 5800 Put for 60. Bought Dec2013 6000 Put for 298.

Far month puts appear heavily discounted compared to calls.
Squared off this at market price - Bought Put for 276.4, sold call for 40.35

I am still convinced of the logic of the trade, but longer timeframe is just not what I am looking for right now. Got bored. I would rather use the extra margin for intraday.

no clue man... I just watch Nifty and that too mostly on 1 min charts...

but since u asked.. jp spot looks bearish intraday, but may have hit a double bottom and reversed from LOD. So if spot goes to 96 short, with SL 96.5-97. target 95-95.5 (low of 24/12)
welldone -welldone augubhai...Your post has touched my heart.......:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.