Attention Traders and Investors from Kerala

K

karvind79

Dear Friends,

Interested Investors and Traders from kerala who are really inetersted in techncials and would like to share their views on TA and learns, post ur interest in this thread or add in msgr / contact us at ==> [email protected]

From

Arvind K

Last edited by a moderator:

karthikmarar

karvind79 said:
Dear Friends,

Interested Investors and Traders from kerala who are really inetersted in techncials and would like to share their views on TA and learns, post ur interest in this thread or add in msgr / contact us at ==> [email protected]

From

Arvind K
Dear Arvind

I was thinking this forum is the place for sharing and gaining knowledge on TA and investments. Looks like I was mistaken. So..there is a better place...eh?
Thanks for the eyes opener :rolleyes:

Also I will be highly obliged if you are kind enough to let me know why only people from kerala and who are this "contact US".

warm regards

karthik

karvind79 said:
Dear Friends,

Interested Investors and Traders from kerala
From

Arvind K
??????

My understanding is that Kerala is a part of India, & TRADERJI is infact a great study place for ALL INDIAN market investors!

Hmmmmm wonder WHEN Kerala became independent & seperate?? from India!!

karvind79 said:
Dear Friends,

Interested Investors and Traders from kerala who are really inetersted in techncials and would like to share their views on TA and learns, post ur interest in this thread or add in msgr / contact us at ==>[email protected]

From

Arvind K
Hi Arvind,

A thread only for Keralites,hmmmmmmmm.............a thread where Keralites interested in TA is to post(thought that was all of this forum),but only in this thread,hmmmmmmmmmmm..........a thread that sort of beseeches Keralites to contact "US",hmmmmmmmmm...........

Once again,hmmmmmmm......

Saint

lol JIMMTrader,Karthik,shorttermer and adil............:D

K

karvind79

Dear Friends,

I Accept all your comments and this post is not to separate us and don't mistook me.Actually , why i am posting is if they are near to my place , develop friendship and do technicals more and discuss in person then talk like this.If u are not like this thread , i just delete or Trderji kindly delete this thread.But if u see my record of posting in this forum, i never separat with language,state and more.This is just to form a friendship circle in same area and posting here without knowing.I hope all of u understand my view and post ur comments now

Bye

From,

Arvind K

karvind79 said:
Dear Friends,

I Accept all your comments and this post is not to separate us and don't mistook me.Actually , why i am posting is if they are near to my place , develop friendship and do technicals more and discuss in person then talk like this.If u are not like this thread , i just delete or Trderji kindly delete this thread.But if u see my record of posting in this forum, i never separat with language,state and more.This is just to form a friendship circle in same area and posting here without knowing.I hope all of u understand my view and post ur comments now

Bye

From,

Arvind K
Nice of you to come back, clarify & clear the air Arvind! Great Attitude!!
Keep up the good contribution as in your other posts! for the common good of all the members! irrespective of state/class/religion/creed et al!
It sure is nice to be united as ONE & be there for ALL