Astrological nifty

Hello everyone,

Please don't get me wrong ..... but the truth of the matter is that all trading in the stock market is nothing but sentiments.

I hope you all will agree that nothing actually changed really when we dropped from 21000 sensex levels till now and God knows where ...except sentiments.

I am initiating this thread to try n spread the word that Planets influence our mind and the mind influences buying and selling.

Without sounding too arrogant lets give this superscience of Astrology a chance.

In the meanwhile May God Be our side.

Om Sai Ram

Nifty will recover after Holi .The star alignment which was most malicious has come and gone.We were hurt but not destroyed.

Going by the levels NIFTY spot will touch 2700 at least once in March in the short term..which implies before 24 march...till Budh vakra shows its effect.

Capricorn

Why don't you post an insight to your methods sir. I don't see how posting predictions will help, if you want your methods to have a following like TA.:confused:

Lets learn financial astrology

Thanks for at least showing a casual interest in astrological predictions of finances.

Lets try to dissect a few points...it has always worked.

Three planets work in tandem to govern money both in person and in the nation....or the world.

Mercury
Jupiter
and
Moon(considered a planet in Jyotish)

Whenever these planets are in wrong Bhava,or wrong Drishtis or for that matteri n malific combinations...financial catastrophe will ensue.

Tomorrow I will post astrological transit charts to explain why were we rising as if we will never fall and why does it seem there is no end to the fall now.

I have a more than usual interest in astrology .....once I explain things to this enlightened group as yours ....we will only bow our heads in appreciation of the works of ancient Indian astrologers.

Om Sai Ram.

In the meanwhile my earlier prediction is going to have irst validation tomorrow.
Nifty rises....remember:(

Om Sai Ram:)

rajsingh

Re: Lets learn financial astrology

Thanks for at least showing a casual interest in astrological predictions of finances.

Lets try to dissect a few points...it has always worked.

Three planets work in tandem to govern money both in person and in the nation....or the world.

Mercury
Jupiter
and
Moon(considered a planet in Jyotish)

Whenever these planets are in wrong Bhava,or wrong Drishtis or for that matteri n malific combinations...financial catastrophe will ensue.

Tomorrow I will post astrological transit charts to explain why were we rising as if we will never fall and why does it seem there is no end to the fall now.

I have a more than usual interest in astrology .....once I explain things to this enlightened group as yours ....we will only bow our heads in appreciation of the works of ancient Indian astrologers.

Om Sai Ram.

In the meanwhile my earlier prediction is going to have irst validation tomorrow.
Nifty rises....remember:(

Om Sai Ram:)
I'd like to see those charts.:)

Predictions spot on....

Hallelujah ! Praise the Lord.
As I had predicted nothing and for that matter nothing could keep NIFTY DOWN today.NOTHING ABOVE THE STARS...I always say.
(Please check my previous posts)
:clap:
I have tried every possible method to attach files containing astrological charts but to no avail

So I will begin without a figure...As of today

Mercury is in Leo with saturn (friendly) and sun forming a very good yoga.

Jupiter is neechastha .

Chandra is in the house of Mangala.

All these are money making yogas.for the nation as a whole which we calculate on the basis of 15 Aug 1947.

Now till how long will our dear Nifty rise ??.

Just before 24 mar.2009 nifty will rise to its max height which according to me will be very close to 2700 spot...and then will come the great fall 'coz chandra will come under the direct drishti os saturn..and nothing will save nifty in april.

Wanna check out .....please do.

Waiting for critical remarks