Astrological nifty

soft_trader

Sir, You can see the result. On 27/4/2020, Nifty Low was 9250 and on 30/4/2020, High was 9889
and close 9880. More than 600 points increase. Hats off to Saxena Saab.
Sir, he should also mention whether it is bullish or bearish. Saying x entering y doesn't make sense. Otherwise if nifty would have dropped 500 points, someone would have said:

"see the result. On 27/4/2020, Nifty high was 9250 and on 30/4/2020, low was 8710. More than 500 points decrease. Hats off to Saxena Saab"

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Sir, he should also mention whether it is bullish or bearish. Saying x entering y doesn't make sense. Otherwise if nifty would have dropped 500 points, someone would have said:

"see the result. On 27/4/2020, Nifty high was 9250 and on 30/4/2020, low was 8710. More than 500 points decrease. Hats off to Saxena Saab"

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I do not trade put. Actually I trade in American Market from last 3 years. Before that I was trading in Indian market. In America also, I trade in equity and call. I am weak in PUT . Sun in Venus star will show positive and negative because it is in 2 nd house. It is easier to work in USA market than Indian market. I am only student of using astrology in share market.

kcsusha

Actually I am only learning astrology, so not in a position to tell astro events. So I refrain from criticisim for criticism sake. Whenever Market goes the way as per Saxena Saab's knowledge, I profusely praise him. But if you see the past his prediction has failed miserably. That also I pointed out with actual figures. So also the so called experts at CNBC or NDTV have miserably failed. What I want to emphasize is that we have to research very deep and come up with suggestions so that percentage of failures drop drastically very drastically. Astrology is a deep ocean and nobody can master it very easily.

Actually I am only learning astrology, so not in a position to tell astro events. So I refrain from criticisim for criticism sake. Whenever Market goes the way as per Saxena Saab's knowledge, I profusely praise him. But if you see the past his prediction has failed miserably. That also I pointed out with actual figures. So also the so called experts at CNBC or NDTV have miserably failed. What I want to emphasize is that we have to research very deep and come up with suggestions so that percentage of failures drop drastically very drastically. Astrology is a deep ocean and nobody can master it very easily.