Astrological nifty

Yes it is unscientific. Is it not ? At the same time, when I call it unscientific, my intention at this point was Not to demean it by calling so. I was answering to a post in a specific context that, Since these are not and validated methods, people can have different opinions and questions can be raised on it.

Many of us follow Technical Analysis for trading. Is it scientific ? NO.
It is only a study of past movements and predicting a up coming move. We just play on probabilities. Even what we all follow is not validated subject. Many people follow Pivot, Gann etc... Is that science ? No.
In Technical analysis, I may find a pattern as bullish whereas other trader may have a contra view on the same pattern. Why these contra views is because these methods are subjective and theoretic.

I hope now you get the point on what idea I used the word " Unscientific"
some where we discussed ? the highlighted one is not like looking the rear mirror and judging the oncoming traffic ? .. just a doubt ..

mohan.sic

some where we discussed ? the highlighted one is not like looking the rear mirror and judging the oncoming traffic ? .. just a doubt ..
I don't know if we discussed anywhere. I may have said somewhere also.
And why such tough example sir. It simple, looking at left side of the chart and predicting right side.
Unscientific yet Logical and Reasonable.

Mars in Mars star is not helping HEROMOTOCO. It is available at 2597. OPT-HERHON-28-Nov-2019-2600-CE is available at around 81. I hope it should increase in next 26 days. Option may have different value due to expiry on 28th Nov. Option value may cross 100.
ALWAYS USE STOP LOSS IN TRADING.

newtrader101

Mars in Mars star is not helping HEROMOTOCO. It is available at 2597. OPT-HERHON-28-Nov-2019-2600-CE is available at around 81. I hope it should increase in next 26 days. Option may have different value due to expiry on 28th Nov. Option value may cross 100.
How is this. When you say Mars is not helping it is bearish right. So we should be buying PE?

newtrader101

HEROMOTOCO 19 DEC 26 2600 PE was @ 100 on 11-11-19 and it went up by nearly 90 Rs.

Hi Saxena ji,

I would like to say thanks to you for running very useful thread on Market Astrology.

I am learnning Market astrology with Sarvatobhadra Chakra and still learning. I go through 1 to 66 pages of your thread which help me a lot.