Astrological nifty

kps sir,

Though the opposing view on this Nifty & Astrology is not about Accuracy, I just wan to know out of curiosity
on what is the hit rate on this method. Is it 90% as you indicate in above post...
Dear sir,
I do not trade regularly as I am working in a ceramic plant as President. So it is not always possible for me to look the market in the day time regularly. But I trade in U.S.A. suggesting my son as he is working there. It is possible because market there starts at 7 P.M. I.S.T. I found accuracy more than 90 % there. SOMETIMES THERE ARE MANY SURPRISES I FOUND. Slow moving and fast moving averages showing bullishness and astrology showing bearness and I earned in both by using call and put. So it is always better to get knowledge in all directions. For your knowledge, I want to tell that my mother treated my sons' illness many times in a simple and effective manner while allopathic doctors told to go for operations. If you consult your family women members, they will tell the same thing

Last edited:
All these are Subjective in nature. Any one can have counter views on Unscientific subjects.
You used the word "unscientific". Than suggest me any scientific method which gives 100 % accuracy. I have seen many big technical experts who failed miserably in the market. Why do you not do one thing. See CNBC and ZEE business news and earn effectively because there are many big scientific experts giving lectures

mohan.sic

Dear sir,
I do not trade regularly as I am working in a ceramic plant as President. So it is not always possible for me to look the market in the day time regularly. But I trade in U.S.A. suggesting my son as he is working there. It is possible because market there starts at 7 P.M. I.S.T. I found accuracy more than 90 % there. SOMETIMES THERE ARE MANY SURPRISES I FOUND. Slow moving and fast moving averages showing bullishness and astrology showing bearness and I earned in both by using call and put. So it is always better to get knowledge in all directions. For your knowledge, I want to tell that my mother treated my sons' illness many times in a simple and effective manner while allopathic doctors told to go for operations. If you consult your family women members, they will tell the same thing

just asking success rate in the method. 90% ..ok ..

mohan.sic

You used the word "unscientific". Than suggest me any scientific method which gives 100 % accuracy. I have seen many big technical experts who failed miserably in the market. Why do you not do one thing. See CNBC and ZEE business news and earn effectively because there are many big scientific experts giving lectures

Yes it is unscientific. Is it not ? At the same time, when I call it unscientific, my intention at this point was Not to demean it by calling so. I was answering to a post in a specific context that, Since these are not and validated methods, people can have different opinions and questions can be raised on it.

Many of us follow Technical Analysis for trading. Is it scientific ? NO.
It is only a study of past movements and predicting a up coming move. We just play on probabilities. Even what we all follow is not validated subject. Many people follow Pivot, Gann etc... Is that science ? No.
In Technical analysis, I may find a pattern as bullish whereas other trader may have a contra view on the same pattern. Why these contra views is because these methods are subjective and theoretic.

I hope now you get the point on what idea I used the word " Unscientific"

Last edited:
Saxena Saab,
Many people are prepared to accept or listen to what the socalled experts say in Zee Business, CNBC,
Bloomberg and other channels, but they are reluctant to accept some predictions based on
Financial Astrology. Everybody knows that the socalled Tech Analysis are only a guide and not
accurate prediction. it is a sort of probability. Most of the times they have terribly failed, but still those who follow continue to follow and not prepared to throw them away. Similarly, in Astro
predictions also, many times it has ended in a failure. That does not mean that we need to throw
away this. At the best we can combine astro predictions with tech analysis and come to our
own conclusion. We are not compelled to follow any advice given by anybody be it tech analysis
or astro predictions. This thread is exclusively for astro predictions only. We are still learning. If anyone goes through 65 pages of this forum, Mr Saxena has given many predictions accurately based
on planets and stars. I personally find this thread very interesting. People who are not interested in astrology can follow tech analysis in this forum itself which are very enlightening and more
informative than the the socalled tech. experts. The purpose of posting this long letter is to
request Saxena Saab to continue to give astro predictions. Please ignore if people criticise your
efforts. We cannot stop anybody from commenting. This thread should not meet the same fate as that
of Susheel Saab which got abruptly disrupted because of somebody's criticism. So far Saxena Saab
is patiently replying to all criticisms/queries. Hope he will continue to do so. I would request that under no circumstances he will end this thread.

Most people here are brainwashed to thinking modern science is the actual science. Hence they doubt anything that is ancient. Astrology is scientific - no doubt about that!
For folks who don't understand, it is as confounding to explain how a human is different from cow dung - especially when in MODERN SCIENTIFIC parlance both the human and cow dung are made of only protons, electrons, neutrons and other sub atomic particles.

Please continue on the astro nifty posts.

Last edited:
about a year ago, Samir Arora said on CNBC Awaaz "Even if Tata Motors closes down its business, each share will have a value of about Rs. 220". Look at it now, now everyone is bearish on it.

All analysis has its limitations. Astrologers like Bejan Daruwala used to appear on TV to give their daily analysis. Nothing wrong in having astrology as an analytical strategy here.

Sun entered Cancer sigh on 15/7/2019 and in conjunction with Mars upto 8/8/2019

During this period Amararaja Battery showed up trend despite fall in overall market.

So it is likely that up trend will continue upto 8/8/2019. Current price is 664 and it is likely that it will cross recent high of 690

Ooooo
There has been scanty rains in Delhi NCR so far.
Now should have good rainy season to start around/after 8th Aug, in Delhi NCR