Astrological nifty

a suggestion
its better not to write a post in uppercase (in CAPITAL letters), as it is considered as shouting (at others), particularly in forums/social media and is treated as bad manners.

@wisp
a suggestion.
for your thoughts and beliefs on astrology,
you better open a new thread and do not spam this thread with it.
If you think that there are other methods who can give us more than 90 % accuracy, it is better to write here. Because I did not find any technical /fundamental method with 90 % accuracy. I have seen many technical experts who actually failed . I hope if we can mix more than one method , we shall get better result. As per my astrological learning , there is increase in BNF. Same thing was written by you yesterday . " Though I believe in and understand Astrology, I do not know, how to corelate astrology with market moves.
But even BNF/BN charts were/are also indicating an up surge."
Both gave us same direction. It's a good thing.

mohan.sic

If you think that there are other methods who can give us more than 90 % accuracy, it is better to write here. Because I did not find any technical /fundamental method with 90 % accuracy. I have seen many technical experts who actually failed . I hope if we can mix more than one method , we shall get better result. As per my astrological learning , there is increase in BNF. Same thing was written by you yesterday . " Though I believe in and understand Astrology, I do not know, how to corelate astrology with market moves.
But even BNF/BN charts were/are also indicating an up surge."
Both gave us same direction. It's a good thing.
kps sir,

Though the opposing view on this Nifty & Astrology is not about Accuracy, I just wan to know out of curiosity
on what is the hit rate on this method. Is it 90% as you indicate in above post...