Astrological nifty

Saxena ji,

I agree 100% that the method that works for you is the correct way to trade for you. But in my opinion, assigning a star or a planet to any particular stock doesn't seem sense to the readers who believe in astrology like me.

Another way to interpret this is I believe that I am assigning DHFL as BJP today. Since BJP is into power, it will rise tomorrow and is an ideal BTST candidate.

In the end, if DHFL rises tomorrow in the opening (which I believe it will), I would say that naming DHFL as BJP worked for me. Although BJP has nothing to do with it. Nor does a planet governing a stock in my opinion.
Yes, I fully agree with your points. Why do we not work on it combinedly?
Jupiter is for finance if there is no bad aspects. It does not mean that every equity dealing with finance will increase. But most of the finance shares increase. I am open to any idea. But for me, it is working. You can see my previous posts and can analyse the success ratio.

In India, there are many methods to cure a disease viz. Allopathic, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Unani , DADI MA KE GHARELU NUSKHE ets. Many times we find that every thing works. Similarly there may be hundreds of theories. Follow whatever you want. There are various forum to discuss. WE MUST JUDGE BY OUR GAIN/SUCCESS WHATEVER METHOD WE FOLLOW. Personally I followed many technical methods like D.M.A./ E.M.A. CROSSING,RSI,ROC, MACD,ATR etc. alone and in combination also, but success ratio was poor. Astrology is giving me better return. If there is any other method, I am ready to follow. EVERY ONE SHOULD BE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS.
Your logic to have up move in finance stocks was valid for 24/9/2018.. Its Index ie Bank nifty shown strong fall and closed at day low.. So as a principle it did not worked

Some stock specific moves seen in some of banking stocks.. You selected 4 scripts Bank nifty /Axis Bank/ MM finance Bank of india..

Why you selected these 4 ??... The reason is some technical parameters justified your conditions

So you thought process is in astrology is just indicating the sector to be on watch list.

It is not possible to assign a planet to a particular stock.. It just gives rough idea on sector to be on watch list

It is not possible to assign a planet to a particular stock.. It just gives rough idea on sector to be on watch list
Instead of prediction of stock move let astrology be used to select the sector only and stock to be selected on technical.

I am putting some facts for last 3/4 days It is date wise placement of Moon in particular nakshtra at 9:15 AM .. Combination shows Moon and nakshtra lord

24/9/2018 Moon In Jupiter --- Banking sector
25/9/2018 Moon in saturn ---- Metal Sector
26/9/2018 Moon in Mercury --- FMCG Sector
27/9/2018 Moon in Ketu --- IT Sector

On all these dates mentioned sector either shown strong up move or down move and it continued for next day..

So select a stock say today(Moon in Ketu) from IT sector in second half of market.. Decide to go long or short based on IT index performance.. And hold it for tomorrow

This much astrology can help.. Sectors and planets i have already given on page 33

newtrader101

Instead of prediction of stock move let astrology be used to select the sector only and stock to be selected on technical.

I am putting some facts for last 3/4 days It is date wise placement of Moon in particular nakshtra at 9:15 AM .. Combination shows Moon and nakshtra lord

24/9/2018 Moon In Jupiter --- Banking sector
25/9/2018 Moon in saturn ---- Metal Sector
26/9/2018 Moon in Mercury --- FMCG Sector
27/9/2018 Moon in Ketu --- IT Sector

On all these dates mentioned sector either shown strong up move or down move and it continued for next day..

So select a stock say today(Moon in Ketu) from IT sector in second half of market.. Decide to go long or short based on IT index performance.. And hold it for tomorrow

This much astrology can help.. Sectors and planets i have already given on page 33
Thank you so much.

kcsusha

Sometimes, I wonder that just like Technical Analysis works when
everything is normal both locally and internationally, Astrology
also perhaps works only when every thing in this world is normal.
Just to illustrate my point, Nifty Spot has fallen from a high of
11760 on 28/8/18 to a low of 10262 on 5/10/18, a phenomenal
loss of nearly 1500 points whereas DOW has risen from a low of
26038 on 28/8/18 to a high of 26952 on 3/10/18 a rise of nearly
900 points, but ended lower at 26302 on 5/10/18. what a stark
contrast?