Astrological nifty

Sorry to butt in here. He was trying to say that Lord Shani's dristi is on bank stocks and anything that comes under lord shani's dristi gets it a$$ whopped big time. Period

Sorry just kidding:)
People posting astrology on stock market companies is weird. A company cannot be governed by a single star/planet movement. It is the sum total of all the employees who have different combinations to each of them, and all the shareholders having different planetary combinations, along with host of other factors.

Axis bank will rise because planet X is in Y state is simply absurd and negates principles of astrology itself. A shareholder having bad placement of planets will then make money by shorting Axis bank because of XY positions of Axis bank, which is contradictory.

I dont seem to sound rude, but I hope I made sense.
There are all kinds of things that work out and a lot of things that don't. A lot of people distrust technical analysis too. I am just asking for his opinion.

Riskyman

There are all kinds of things that work out and a lot of things that don't. A lot of people distrust technical analysis too. I am just asking for his opinion.
Yes. I was about to give the same reply to sidz a while ago but decided not too. There are many thing we don't understand yet. Maybe these things work. Maybe they don't. I don't personally judge it. My comments last night were just in humor.
I follow WD Gann. Most people think its rubbish. So....

Yes. I was about to give the same reply to sidz a while ago but decided not too. There are many thing we don't understand yet. Maybe these things work. Maybe they don't. I don't personally judge it. My comments last night were just in humor.
I follow WD Gann. Most people think its rubbish. So....
In India, there are many methods to cure a disease viz. Allopathic, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Unani , DADI MA KE GHARELU NUSKHE ets. Many times we find that every thing works. Similarly there may be hundreds of theories. Follow whatever you want. There are various forum to discuss. WE MUST JUDGE BY OUR GAIN/SUCCESS WHATEVER METHOD WE FOLLOW. Personally I followed many technical methods like D.M.A./ E.M.A. CROSSING,RSI,ROC, MACD,ATR etc. alone and in combination also, but success ratio was poor. Astrology is giving me better return. If there is any other method, I am ready to follow. EVERY ONE SHOULD BE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS.

Riskyman

In India, there are many methods to cure a disease viz. Allopathic, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Unani , DADI MA KE GHARELU NUSKHE ets. Many times we find that every thing works. Similarly there may be hundreds of theories. Follow whatever you want. There are various forum to discuss. WE MUST JUDGE BY OUR GAIN/SUCCESS WHATEVER METHOD WE FOLLOW. Personally I followed many technical methods like D.M.A./ E.M.A. CROSSING,RSI,ROC, MACD,ATR etc. alone and in combination also, but success ratio was poor. Astrology is giving me better return. If there is any other method, I am ready to follow. EVERY ONE SHOULD BE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS.
Bhai, No one is criticizing you. At least not me. You are very right. Each one has his own method. If you are successful with your method, please continue to continue. I will be delighted to read your post. Kabhi time hua mera kundli bhi dek lijiye ga. :)

Sidz

Saxena ji,

I agree 100% that the method that works for you is the correct way to trade for you. But in my opinion, assigning a star or a planet to any particular stock doesn't seem sense to the readers who believe in astrology like me.

Another way to interpret this is I believe that I am assigning DHFL as BJP today. Since BJP is into power, it will rise tomorrow and is an ideal BTST candidate.

In the end, if DHFL rises tomorrow in the opening (which I believe it will), I would say that naming DHFL as BJP worked for me. Although BJP has nothing to do with it. Nor does a planet governing a stock in my opinion.