Astrological forecast of gold prices

Hi,

I am an astrologer and recently started astrological prediction of gold price and movement.
Is there anybody already doing astrological study of gold or believe that gold price movement can be predicted from astrology. i know most of the people will not believe that gold prices can be predicted using planets, they believe on technical analysis only. however technical is not always accurate.

i have created the chart of 2014 and it fits to the price movement of gold shown in last year.
based on that the uptrend started from oct 23 2014 will continue till dec 10 2014.
however technical anlysyts are saying that gold demand is low,and it will go down further below 24000.

my analysis said till dec its not going to see down trend. if gold price continue to rise till 15 dec 2014, then it will go up near 30000 in next 3-4 months.

maneverfix

Hi,

I am an astrologer and recently started astrological prediction of gold price and movement.
Is there anybody already doing astrological study of gold or believe that gold price movement can be predicted from astrology. i know most of the people will not believe that gold prices can be predicted using planets, they believe on technical analysis only. however technical is not always accurate.

i have created the chart of 2014 and it fits to the price movement of gold shown in last year.
based on that the uptrend started from oct 23 2014 will continue till dec 10 2014.
however technical anlysyts are saying that gold demand is low,and it will go down further below 24000.

my analysis said till dec its not going to see down trend. if gold price continue to rise till 15 dec 2014, then it will go up near 30000 in next 3-4 months.
Sir, which uptrend in Gold you are talking about?

DSM

Thanks Rajneesh. Interesting post and thread.

You have rightly pointed out that technical analysis is not always accurate. And you are absolutely right on that.

However reading your post of using astrological forecast, you have put condition 'if gold price continue to rise till 15 Dec 2014' My question is therefore :

1. Can the move of Gold till Dec. 15, not be ACCURATELY calculated?
2. Is your analysis based entirely on astrology, or combined with charting or technical analysis?
3. Finally, what is the success % of your forecast?
4. What could be the reason your forecast going wrong? Since the movement of the planets would already be known. So, astrologically speaking, there should not be any room for doubt, else like technical analysis, we can also say that astrology is not always accurate.

Appreciate your views. Thanks.

Hi,

i have created the chart of 2014 and it fits to the price movement of gold shown in last year. based on that the uptrend started from oct 23 2014 will continue till dec 10 2014. however technical anlysyts are saying that gold demand is low,and it will go down further below 24000.

agsuresh

Hi,

//based on that the uptrend started from oct 23 2014//

On 22-Oct-2014 Gold price was 27515, 14-Nov-2014 was 25703 only ie: -1812 per 10 grm.

What uptrend ?

What are the factors that you use to predict astrologically ?

And what is this "IF" clause ? That is used by financial / technical analysts. Astrologers are not supposed to use such terms. Either the price shall go up or it shall go down or it shall be stable.

ram2010

Hi,

30000 by april 2015.:lol:

biggest joke of the year.

1. low physical demand.

2. fed ended its qe program which is the primary driver for gold to rise.

3. interest rate hike is on the time table.

4. The dollar bulls seems to be unstoppable.

crude will reach 50$ and gold will reach 1000$.:thumb:

Hi DSM,

You have raised valid points.I would like to reply your questions.

1. Can the move of Gold till Dec. 15, not be ACCURATELY calculated?
>> with some error, as per my calculation up trend started on 6th Nov will continue for now, reversal of trend might be seen somewhere between 8 dec and 15 dec.

2. Is your analysis based entirely on astrology, or combined with charting or technical analysis?
>> purely on astrology as of now. In future I want to add technical analysis also.

3. Finally, what is the success % of your forecast?
>> i have get 15 out of 17 trades in profit within 2 months. That was my trials. I did not do daily trading.

4. What could be the reason your forecast going wrong? Since the movement of the planets would already be known. So, astrologically speaking, there should not be any room for doubt, else like technical analysis, we can also say that astrology is not always accurate.
>> Yes, the planetery positions are known in advance, but we didnot understand all the relations 100%, we know a portion of their relations. Based on that we create formulas and start predicting. There are always changes that the factor I have missed dominates the trend. This is a do and lean process, I belienve it will evolve with time and practice.

thanks
rajneesh

//based on that the uptrend started from oct 23 2014//

On 22-Oct-2014 Gold price was 27515, 14-Nov-2014 was 25703 only ie: -1812 per 10 grm.

What uptrend ?

What are the factors that you use to predict astrologically ?

And what is this "IF" clause ? That is used by financial / technical analysts. Astrologers are not supposed to use such terms. Either the price shall go up or it shall go down or it shall be stable.
Hi Suresh,

Astrological analysis depends on positions of planets and relations of planets.
Correcting the date, uptrend was started on 6th Nov.
Since I am new to astrology and Comm market, i am a student of it, therefore I am not 100% sure of any prediction. I as astrologer also I never claim that my prediction is 100%. I believe no astrologer can be 100% sure. its only probability. Those who claim 100% in astrology are not genuine astrologers.

30000 by april 2015.:lol:

biggest joke of the year.

1. low physical demand.

2. fed ended its qe program which is the primary driver for gold to rise.

3. interest rate hike is on the time table.

4. The dollar bulls seems to be unstoppable.

crude will reach 50$ and gold will reach 1000$.:thumb:
Hi Ram,

First thing, I have shown two possibilities,
1. gold will show uptrend till sometime mid Dec, then it will fall back.
2. if gold didnt fall back even after Dec 20, then it will remain in uptrend till March-April 2015.

In second case, it might go to 30K levels. But i feel the probability of case 1 is high. It will be decided by mid dec.