AstroFinance

There are two things here.

1. You are good at predicting (albeit not 100%, like you said 80% in one comment)
2. While others rely on gut instinct or analysis, you attribute it to the positions of planets (I know this is a gross generalisation.)

Can you tell us long term predictions then, like one week later sort of?

There are two things here.

1. You are good at predicting (albeit not 100%, like you said 80% in one comment)
2. While others rely on gut instinct or analysis, you attribute it to the positions of planets (I know this is a gross generalisation.)

Can you tell us long term predictions then, like one week later sort of?
I can only guess the date of the horoscope replacement. But my work on developing the methodology continues. There are positive developments. For example, according to my recent studies, there is 90% consistency in the dow jones index. These are pleasing developments. However, I will soon share some surprise analyzes here.

Hello friends.
I have prepared a file about AstroFinance that you can't find anywhere else. Data in Excel file, Word writes to apply on the data. I also gave the formula for the most recent forecast in Excel in tab 3. You can analyze the date of 16 July for all instruments and you will be 80% successful. We'il see this together. In short, I gave you the necessary formulas both for backtest and for predicting the coming period. Everyone will see and apply the AstroFinance reality. Please review, we will discuss here later. Happy Days.

Attachments