Astro thread.....Mod plz dnt close it

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

susheel04

Ya... They are doing wonderful job... plz dont close the thread... We are living in the world where good work always receives criticism from some where but that doesn't mean one should stop doing good work... susheel & 4200... we appreciate your good work and plz continue to do so... Awaiting your next post :thumb:
I thank all astro lovers!

myself & 4200... will continue it here :thumb:

my job is not over i still need to upload astro softwares & tutorials wch is in still process.:thumb:

Subhadip

u will be ignored but i continue my predictions for the shake of astro seekers.
nothing personal in it..

firstly i m confused..why u closed..and why ur starting..

leave it..

if ur doing anything constructive ..even i will folllow u dear

so also ...if u r doing anything other than constructive..i will be telling u all bad things..

till the time u r constructive and helping others.. i m with u my dear

:clap::clapping::thumb:

susheel04

firstly, i close that thread coz too many views have been made in short course of time in that wch most of my predictions very accuracy nearly 95% of the time and many of my clues for predictions are left in that.

second, i came back to help other traders who really need help in astro wch was promised long back.

if i'm not wrong i was first guy who has predicted live intraday markets at traderzone & traderji.

i've also given trading systems based on nakshtra with backtested data 20 years.

Subhadip

firstly, i close that thread coz too many views have been made in short course of time in that wch most of my predictions very accuracy nearly 95% of the time and many of my clues for predictions are left in that.

second, i came back to help other traders who really need help in astro wch was promised long back.

if i'm not wrong i was first guy who has predicted live intraday markets at traderzone & traderji.

i've also given trading systems based on nakshtra with backtested data 20 years.
good..
my question..can a guy give 50 k of his in the market on the basis of ur prediction..

if u answer in positive..then i will give it..to market.

susheel04

good..
my question..can a guy give 50 k of his in the market on the basis of ur prediction..

if u answer in positive..then i will give it..to market.
why do think of giving while i'm talking word of talking?

there is no such thing in the world called "positive" or "negative" if ur mind trains to walk on the path of a truth in the world of False jungle.

50k is very small enough to loose in trading arena but 50K is quiet enough get back 100K only if u are skilled.

trading is two-sided sword wch requires patience learn to loose first to make money in mkts. u are paid only to book looses.

u agree or not this is my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.