Astro prediction for Intraday S&P Nifty - Live Updates (only if i've freetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susheel04

Predictions for Tuesday 1 FEB 2011 Intraday

from market opening nifty should will have rise for couple of minutes from 9:30 market will move down till 11:30 sellers will try to push the market down but from 10:40 to 11:00 u should notice false rises or temporary up swings. from 11:45 BUYERS tries hold support levels but by the time of 12:30 sellers will try to take control & exhaust by 1:30 from there on sudden rise is expected till market close.

Total trend of the day should be bearish.

Please dont trade on this. Levels are updated in live markets

Please dont curse me if wrong i'm just trying my best to time market & i wish every human is god. i'm just in process of getting Heavens down to Earth. I'm not WD Gann just a small trader like u all...

lets see if planets show us a path to trade just we are to make money not fancy trading setups...

Dear Susheel,

Strangely, I'm at a point in my life where I've started believing in such things as planetary effects on human life. Saturn has landed on my natal charts (my parents say) for his 7-1/2 years term, and nothing seems to go right.

Let's see if your predictions can guide us through Nifty. Keep them coming.

Regards,

susheel04

Dear Susheel,

Strangely, I'm at a point in my life where I've started believing in such things as planetary effects on human life. Saturn has landed on my natal charts (my parents say) for his 7-1/2 years term, and nothing seems to go right.

Let's see if your predictions can guide us through Nifty. Keep them coming.

Regards,
:console:
My astrologer says that I am going a repeat "sade saati" (7.5 years term) .. :( :down:
My friends,

According to me i Call Saturn as good planet running sade saati very good for everyone. This are nothing but a Great Turning points in our life. Saturn is planet of Discipline wch make us to work hard to achieve some purposeful things in life. To write any professional Exam you need to struggle by getting early in morning for studying wch is nothing but a discipline.

Saturn means word hard for your betterment if not u miss good turning points in your life. Think that most lucky time in your life.

"Bad thing only come for good people"

There was saying
"Sukh ko tok kar mar Aur Dukh ko appna le Aur Takdhir appna Kadmo mai hoga" -BigB born in Aquarius

Coming to the point of trading This is right time to do it because saturn Teaches you Good Money management Principles i consider it World best Van Tharp.

If tree is Dried all leaves are started falling even falling of leaves has beauty try to enjoy the beauty of falling leaves. See the theme Autumn leaves in yahoo messenger.

anyway i wish all the best for ur Takdhir.

comm4300

My friends,

According to me i Call Saturn as good planet running sade saati very good for everyone. This are nothing but a Great Turning points in our life. Saturn is planet of Discipline wch make us to work hard to achieve some purposeful things in life. To write any professional Exam you need to struggle by getting early in morning for studying wch is nothing but a discipline.

Saturn means word hard for your betterment if not u miss good turning points in your life. Think that most lucky time in your life.

"Bad thing only come for good people"

There was saying
"Sukh ko tok kar mar Aur Dukh ko appna le Aur Takdhir appna Kadmo mai hoga" -BigB born in Aquarius

Coming to the point of trading This is right time to do it because saturn Teaches you Good Money management Principles i consider it World best Van Tharp.

If tree is Dried all leaves are started falling even falling of leaves has beauty try to enjoy the beauty of falling leaves. See the theme Autumn leaves in yahoo messenger.

anyway i wish all the best for ur Takdhir.
Well said. :clapping::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.