astro-cycles and speculative markets by LJ Jensen

I am looking for the forementioned e-book. If someones wants to exchange, I am game for it too; let me know what what book you want in return( I have books by Gann, George Bayer, Sepharial and most books, esp. the older ones on trading).

Thanks

ntrader said:
I am looking for the forementioned e-book. If someones wants to exchange, I am game for it too; let me know what what book you want in return( I have books by Gann, George Bayer, Sepharial and most books, esp. the older ones on trading).

Thanks
Mail me a list of wht u have.. or ping me on yahoo. :cool:

junky

My Dear friends,
If any one of U ever has time and inclination, do study indian classic on market astrology called `Savattobhadra". It proivedes vey good cyclical analysis of the commodities (or u can take it as stocks related to that field) based on the movement of moon and how it causes positive or negetive Vedhas to a perticular quarter of an astrim denoting a perticular commodity, how long will that effect and when it would be nullified. Krishnamurthi padhatti is also a good system to study. All the best.

Junky

Dear Junky,

Thanx for the tip but i am absolutely clueless about its availability or its mode of application.Your help is needed.
regards

Soumitro

ntrader said:

Thanks
I AM INTERESTED IN THE STUDIES OF W.D.GANN.CAN YOU HELP ME BY INFORMING FROM WHERE I GET HIS BOOKS OR STUDY MATERIAL.

ntrader said:

Thanks

my dear friend,

I also need some material. please send 2 me also some stuff 2 mail id [email protected].

thanx in advance

durga prasad

i am interested in buying this book if there is any one waants to sell it. please write me the price of it. thansk. niitn.
Astro Cycles and Speculative Markets by L. J. Jensen