Asthashare

ashu1234

Why? I have opened an account with them 3 weeks back, and support wise, they are the best. Cost also good too. I have accounts with zerodha, rksv too. I'd but all these 3 brokers in good category. Astha's plus point is personalised and quick support.
Cost also good?? Which cost, unlimited trading available already at rates better then them and Can't you see transaction charges of 450/crore makes a huge difference.

I have a/c with them, Providing various facilities as discussed by forum member. Very helpful and behaved. I don't find any problem till now. In my opinion there is no harm if some body giving good leverage at low brokerage. It is up to you how you utilize it because every one may not have deep pockets. I use this facility to hedge my derivative position by sell call or put options. other brokers may not give me such facility.

Hello everyone,

I am guessing that most of the members on this thread are using the astha trading platform. I think you people would most certainly be able to help me in my quest to draw points of difference between two very widely used trading terminals, ie, Sharekhan's Trade Tiger and Odin Diet (Which is provided by Astha and a few other brokers)

Since very few members have experience in trading on both these terminals, the only way to draw comparisons is for members who have used either of the terminals to list down the features of the terminal that they have used so that we can draw large conclusions by compiling all the views.

Kindly find the link to the thread below:
Hey members,

I am trying to draw points of distinction between two of the widely used platforms in the market.
Trade Tiger and Odin Diet.

It would be great if members who have used either of the platforms post their individual views regarding the terminal so that we can draw comparisons between the two.
It seems apparent right now that very few members have traded on both. Therefore, the only means to draw comparisons is by compiling views from people who have used either of the two.

Please follow the link to the thread:
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trad...e-tiger-2.html

Thanks and happy trading!
:)

Cost also good?? Which cost, unlimited trading available already at rates better then them and Can't you see transaction charges of 450/crore makes a huge difference.
It's possible that I overlooked some detail in costs. Aren't the costs nearly same as Zerodha? Also, where is this transaction charges documented?

ashu1234

It's possible that I overlooked some detail in costs. Aren't the costs nearly same as Zerodha? Also, where is this transaction charges documented?
Zerodha recently lowered their transaction charges. And about Astha, they don't show directly transaction charges but you can see that in brokerage calculator on their site list and also 450/crore is mentioned as transaction charges on the account opening form, I guess you overlooked it. There are some other charges like stamp duties which are not mentioned in brokerage calculator you just have to verify it through contract notes.

Zerodha recently lowered their transaction charges. And about Astha, they don't show directly transaction charges but you can see that in brokerage calculator on their site list and also 450/crore is mentioned as transaction charges on the account opening form, I guess you overlooked it. There are some other charges like stamp duties which are not mentioned in brokerage calculator you just have to verify it through contract notes.
I shall get back to you on that.