Astha trade hidden charges

I have checked their website they mention of margin for cash segment but have not mentioned anything about their transaction chargess ,turnover charges ,or stamp etc ..although the broking house looks good but something fishy ???

If they release their turnover charges and other charges less or more than everyone it would be good for trusting them

Raj232

I have checked their website they mention of margin for cash segment but have not mentioned anything about their transaction chargess ,turnover charges ,or stamp etc ..although the broking house looks good but something fishy ???

If they release their turnover charges and other charges less or more than everyone it would be good for trusting them
@abyssis : What is your review / opinion about the above on Astha Trade.

marimuthu13

They are very good at transparcy.. Everything they mentioned in their website...

https://asthatrade.com/site/taxes

Raj232

They are very good at transparcy.. Everything they mentioned in their website...

https://asthatrade.com/site/taxes
Thanks Bro..
1. they mentioned Option Selling margin is Rs 5000 per lot in Banknifty .. True ?
2. their brokerage is NOT Rs 20 per trade but rather "per LOT" .. True ?

... thanks in advance .. !!!

marimuthu13

Thanks Bro..
1. they mentioned Option Selling margin is Rs 5000 per lot in Banknifty .. True ?
2. their brokerage is NOT Rs 20 per trade but rather "per LOT" .. True ?

... thanks in advance .. !!!
there are 2 plans..

one with the highest leverage ...brokerage also high

2nd is little normal leverage ...brokerage is medium...

yes ..you are right that they charge per lot basis for options ..for all other segments its based on % of turnover...from 500 rs per crore to 1000 rs per crore..

expect higher brokerage..you won't face any problems.. the best part is customer service