Association of Technical Market Analysts: Suggestions for Library of E-books

ATMA has worked out a library arrangement with an existing good library in Mumbai and shortly the agreement shall be signed, despite all delays so far on various grounds, wherein a good number of Technical Analysis, Trading, Risk Management etc. related books will be put up by the ATMA.

However, the way the world is shaping atop this initiative ATMA is seriously looking around for appropriate software applications by which it can start building its own E-library since busy traders do not really have the time to travel to a physical library and country wide anyone who wishes can benefit from such an E Library.

Any suggestions, recommendations on how to do this and which applications to evaluate closely will be an invaluable contribution of your thought. If anyone from amongst the members of this form is good at software applications and may be comfortable in building an E Library platform for us on a volunteer or commercial basis, then too please do contact me.

Association of Technical Market Analysts shall be able to start enrolling members by the end of the current week.

Forum rules do not permit me to post any website links. Those interested to reach our site will have to find it, kindly.

An opinion poll survey has been sent out to a very large number of people in the market. Those wish to take this survey and provide us with their valuable FEEDBACK can do so in two ways:

1) Find the survey poll links on social networking sites and use it. Your inputs by this method will going into a general aggregate used only for comparing with the specific inputs but form part of the specific inputs which can be provided by,
2) Sending us a request for sending you a specific poll link by email.

Many thanks for indulging us,

Sushil Kedia
President
Association of Technical Market Analysts

Perhaps you could find some expert freelancers at sites such as getafreelancer.com or guru.com.

This is a commendable initiative. Your poll website was easy to locate on the www and quite comprehensive.

I suggest you price access to your e-library in a way that encourages more and more people to delve into hardcore TA. We need quality analysts, not just more analysts, and price should not be a deterrent for interested and capable candidates.