Assistance required

Hi,

I have some queries regarding eod data

i have nse bhavcopy files which i download from the website. The bhavcopy files for a particular day has a list of all the stocks traded on the nse in the order of the trading symbols as used on NSE. I also have the historical data for nse stocks since its inception in Metastock format. I us Smartdownloader to dolwnload quotes from yahoo but oflate there are gaps in between. So what i want to do is download the csv bhavcopy files from nse and update my metastock data. What changes do i have to make in the metastock data since i had changed the symbols to the once recognised by Yahoo like ^BSESN, ACC.NS etc. etc. How do i update the metastock data using the .CSV bhavcopy format.

Hi,

I too wanted to do this but it needs some complex excel conversion perhaps which I am not very adapt with. It would be a great help if some helpful soul could enlghten on this matter.

thanks
Ropewalker
A_Anand said:
Hi,

I have some queries regarding eod data

i have nse bhavcopy files which i download from the website. The bhavcopy files for a particular day has a list of all the stocks traded on the nse in the order of the trading symbols as used on NSE. I also have the historical data for nse stocks since its inception in Metastock format. I us Smartdownloader to dolwnload quotes from yahoo but oflate there are gaps in between. So what i want to do is download the csv bhavcopy files from nse and update my metastock data. What changes do i have to make in the metastock data since i had changed the symbols to the once recognised by Yahoo like ^BSESN, ACC.NS etc. etc. How do i update the metastock data using the .CSV bhavcopy format.