Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters
thanks dear for rply

but i dont want to use throw window odin software.coz of virus problum thats why i installed in linux. i had to face problum wihle installing odin in linux but after compete installation now i m facing this meassure problum . can i install C, or C++ in on wine ..........

thanks

comm4300

thanks dear for rply

but i dont want to use throw window odin software.coz of virus problum thats why i installed in linux. i had to face problum wihle installing odin in linux but after compete installation now i m facing this meassure problum . can i install C, or C++ in on wine ..........

thanks
sorry Sanjay,

this is all i can help you with.

there is a old installation guide in WINE database. check it out and best of luck.

do share your experience if you are successful.

NOTE: i don't think this is the right thread to continue this discussion.

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers
1)is forex trading legal in india?
2)is it taxable?
thanks.

hello i am new person
and i would like to invest my money in to the forex trading market can any one help me how to open and account and how to invest the money and which is the best site to trading online for forex

4xpipcounter

You have come to the site you need for an excellent site for trading online. There are many good threads in this forum that can help you in your learning experience. You can comment and ask questions. Just kind of kick your shoes off and make yourself at home.

The link to my thread is in my signature, but my thread is only a fraction of the excellent information you will find on this site.

hello i am new person
and i would like to invest my money in to the forex trading market can any one help me how to open and account and how to invest the money and which is the best site to trading online for forex

Hellow Folks,

Anyone trading fOrex from office (India preferably), i am having difficulty in logging into MT from office and even with webtrader that hotforex offers. Any work around for this plz ? or any broker with web based terminal that would work from office.:confused:

(I do trade options/future from my office thru IIFL & Angel brokers :))

Thanks,
Sameer.