Ask Your Forex Question Here

have you heard or traded forex before?

• yes

Votes: 141 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 67 32.2%

• Total voters

4xpipcounter

I am trading live. This is the only job I have.
I am not from India, and I do not have a full understanding of Indian rules. The execution is good on my platform. Spreads are okay. My broker's service is no good, so I would not recommend them to anyone, even though I am doing very well in my trading.

Are you trading live account with forex central? hoes their spreads and execution? what options are available for funding the account? And our funds stays in an Indian bank or what? The major question is if there is any added safety for our funds with this broker! I want to move my account to India if that is possible.

yasirdxb

I am trading live. This is the only job I have.
I am not from India, and I do not have a full understanding of Indian rules. The execution is good on my platform. Spreads are okay. My broker's service is no good, so I would not recommend them to anyone, even though I am doing very well in my trading.
So you are not with fxcentral! Anybody trading live accounts with fxcental..plesae share your experience.

BTW.. whr are you from?

P

preetksgill

Can someone give me a detailed write up on how to plan and do hedging, not in the same currency pair.

4xpipcounter

Preetksgill, it was just last week I was holding a long on the GBP/USD, and a short on the EUR/USD at the same time, and they were both winners. They are usually viewed as moving in the same fashion, but I traded them that way, because of some obviations with the individual pairs.
In essence, it would be considered a hedge because, for the most part, they march in the same direction.

Can someone give me a detailed write up on how to plan and do hedging, not in the same currency pair.

When I heard about forex trading, I immediately sign up for demo account and right now I am happy trading with it. My performance are good and I am hoping that it will continue until I trade real money. Some of my friends said that demo is way behind the real trade so I may not get what I expected. But I am still hoping that I will have good results when I trade real money.

hi i am trading forex for a while and doing alright in it. if anyone has any question regarding forex please post here and i will try to help as much as i can.
If you want you can see my trading journal as well under my trading journal title.
cheers

hi im new to forex trading i hv a question if u could please answer it for me:

when an event is supposed to be good for a currency say for eg usd what effect it has on a particular pair say for eg euro/usd

4xpipcounter

Vaibhav, keep in mind the most dominant currency will always be the one moving the pair. Let's say the USD is extremely OS and the Swiss franc is ranging, then it is obvious the USD/CHF is moving up. This is because the USD is OS and it has to move north as a single currency, if the franc is ranging, it gets steamrolled.

There is also a mathematical relationship between all currencies and which currency is the major mover of each pair. You can tell by looking at a chart, but there is also the mathematical proof behind it all.

Let me give you one example:
You were interested in the EUR/USD, and I mentioned the USD/CHF. Take the current rate of the EUR/USD and USD/CHF and multiply them together and you will get the current rate of the EUR/CHF. It's a very simple law of algebra that applies to all forex markets. EUR/USD*USD/CHF=EUR/CHF, because there is USD in the numerator and denominator, so they cancel each other out and you are left with the EUR/CHF.

The same can also be said for something like:
EUR/USD*USD/CHF=EUR/GBP*GBP/CHF

I'm not sure we ever met, so my saying is never believe. Do the math for yourself and be prepared to be amazed.

Feel free if you want to carry on with the conversation.

Hi,
I want to create an account on trading platforms like 4XP or XTB that provide spot trading with high margins. But I have doubts about a few things.:confused: Is this legal in India? If not, how does this work for other traders? Are there any other instrument to trade on enjoy the margins and liquidity in forex spot markets.
Thanks a lot for your help