ASHU DUTT'S Books on Stock Market

jahan

Hi

Anybody there in this Forum who has studied Ashu Dutt's book/s on Stock Markets ? If so whether they can review the same?
hello,

According to his website:http://www.ashudutt.com/

he wrote the Books on each and every market which is traded in India,except forex.i think he is starting to write it.

first of all i don't think he is a Trader, by seeing his books, and contents in that books and in his majority of books he talked about investing/value investing

what he told in his book"Ashu Dutt’s Trading for a Living: 36 Trading Strategies to become rich" there r no strategies,which he has stated that they are strategies, actually they are guidelines to traders.
and he the author don't no whtat's the difference between strategy and guidelines.

and one more thing in his any book he did't talked about Risk-management/Money-management/position sizing,which is very essential for any type of trader/Invester.
actually its a sign of 'he is not a professional Trader',he spent all time to publish and write all the books."he is Academic"

i think in this todays world of trading his books are obsolete.......and in Discussion Board of their site, from 2 years there are no comments which means the site is Dead/Not Active.

regards,

Last edited:

ashu1234

About Ashu dutt, I met him in person and have seen his work. He is an enthusiastic personality, his knowledge about fundamentals is great and he's kind of one man army, trying to conquer everything by himself. The work which he's written and which is published by Penguin publication is very basic and can be found already on net (I mean to say nothing original) just his flair of words and fundamental knowledge is what makes him a market guru.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Chit Chat 3