Ashok's Intraday Trades

marimuthu13

yesterday used angel .. it seems they give 7x margin for equity buy .. may be more if we go for cover order ?.. is that we can carry forward the purchase of equity in margin ...?
Angel providing 40X for CO/BO..they call it as robo trade... carry forward i am not sure bro....

you tell me ur requirements, i will suggest u broker.

VJAY

I select stock which has Open=High or Open=Low. I trade in the direction of Nifty. Time-frame is 3 mins. I take position by 9.21 AM (exactly) which is by the end of 2nd three mins candle. Stop loss is tiny bit above the day's high (in case of short). Target is when price turns (i look for bullish engulfing candle or hammers).

Based on my experience, trading is all about controlling emotions. It doesn't matter what the strategy is, one need to be disciplined enough to follow it no matter what. I lack that discipline. This is the reason for creating this thread.
:up::up::up::up::up: adding MM(money management) and TM(Trade management) ...but most important thing is what you said

This method works great if one use both 3 things its holigrail :D

Last edited:
Angel providing 40X for CO/BO..they call it as robo trade... carry forward i am not sure bro....

you tell me ur requirements, i will suggest u broker.
bro .. u clarified my requirement.. i need some to give good leverage intraday with no brokerage .. but STT all charges ok.. so ur answer angel robo is correct. infact i checked few hours before to understand.. sorry for disturbing u ..