Ashok's Intraday Trades

Hi,
I have been doing part time trading for over 3 years. The biggest hurdle i faced is lack of discipline. When i make profit i feel excited. When i make loss, i end up doing lot of stupid entries and blow my account. I started with Rs.30,000 and now i only have Rs.100 left. So to bring discipline i am planning to start a trading dairy. I have my own strategy. I am going to take one trade a day with my strategy. I am going to post profit and loss here.

I know Rs.100 is small money. Since i already lost a lot i am not willing to add funds without tripling this Rs.100.

Thanks.

Hi,
I have been doing part time trading for over 3 years. The biggest hurdle i faced is lack of discipline. When i make profit i feel excited. When i make loss, i end up doing lot of stupid entries and blow my account. I started with Rs.30,000 and now i only have Rs.100 left. So to bring discipline i am planning to start a trading dairy. I have my own strategy. I am going to take one trade a day with my strategy. I am going to post profit and loss here.

I know Rs.100 is small money. Since i already lost a lot i am not willing to add funds without tripling this Rs.100.

Thanks.
the best good decision is u not going to add further amt . all the best to triple 100 soon. one small doubt .. with 100 what type of trade can be done ?

Yesterday's trade got deleted. I don't know why. Yesterday took short entry in Powergrid. Made loss of Rs.4.90. Capital went down from Rs.100 to Rs.95.

Today's starting capital is Rs.95.
Script: Infratel.
Trade: Short. Sell - 257.00 & Buy - 253.40.
Profit: Rs.18.

Hi,

Thanks.
best of luck brother

Hi, can anyone tell me, is there any rules about posting the screenshot of my Profit and Loss? Yesterday i posted a screenshot, it didn't got approved my Mods.

Thank you.

Hi, can anyone tell me, is there any rules about posting the screenshot of my Profit and Loss? Yesterday i posted a screenshot, it didn't got approved my Mods.

Thank you.
this happened to me also may there are some rules for new member. even u post in ur thread it doesnt appear on new posts.