Arvind Products and Rajratan Gustav

Hii tradeji,

well i am bullish on arvind Products ltd

Arvind Products Ltd: Subsidiary of arvind Mills Ltd. The parent company has decided to pass on the entire readymade garment manufacturing including khakis to this subsidiary. parent has also pumped in 250 mllion us $ into this subsidiary for capital expansion. It is getting ready for the huge textile take off. Current level 11.50, target price of Rs.30 within 6 months.

Kindly advise.

Thanx

sh50

This is the first time I have heard of a contracting triangle as opposed to symmetrical triangle. Is this some kind of wedge. I assume that target of Rs30 is ok and stop loss around8-10.

Traderji

Super Moderator
sh50 said:
This is the first time I have heard of a contracting triangle as opposed to symmetrical triangle. Is this some kind of wedge. I assume that target of Rs30 is ok and stop loss around8-10.
A contracting triangle is a pattern created by drawing trendlines along a price range that gets narrower over time because of lower tops and higher bottoms. Variations of a triangle include 'ascending' and 'descending' triangles. Triangles are very similar to wedges and pennants.

Most technicians consider the contracting triangle in its various forms, such as the symmetrical, ascending and descending triangles.

:) well i dont know how many guys invested in arvind products that time, but its a stock on fire, volumes up almost to 24 lakh yest. Feel that the above target will be comfortably achieved.
Cant write much on rajratan due to confidentiality reason. had left a hint around the 60's. Its 95 now. can still get in for good returns. :rolleyes:

Stocks to watch out Centurion bank, sangam Textiles. ;)

Traderji ur comment on the same please.