Art of Investing in MF

Mr.G

I have not called you family fund manager, check the facts before writing.

Secondly, I asked you the purpose of your website, if you are not sending any reports to client (you yourself told that you dont need to send any report to your clients who are family friends). Learn to acknowledge constructive queries.

Abhi clients bane nahi yaar and I have not gone full on with outsiders as I need to build experience first.

Mr.G

That is a positive reply.
But be careful, someone might complain that you are advertising because you asked to google your name etc.
I seriously wouldn't care. Im sick of illiterates here.

The Dividend yield plus as a fund invest in Diversified Equity which did not perform well in the last 1,2 and 3 year (-5%, 5%, -1%) but looks good for 5 years (20%). In my understanding the equities might look better only if we stay invested for 5-7 years in a MF schemes such as Birla.

Ultra short term funds aims to provide the convenience of parking your savings with an opportunity to earn higher post-tax returns. However investors are advised to consult their tax advisor in view of individual nature of tax benefits & if product is suitable for them.