Arrogant Sharekhan!

It's been more than a month since I applied for converting my trading account from offline to online. But when it took longer than the promised "two weeks or sooner", I e-mailed Sharekhan. When asked about the status of the conversion process, they asked me for my account details. So I replied, providing them with the necessary details. But even after one week, I'm yet to receive a reply from Sharekhan. So folks, what should I consider this? That Sharekhan doesn't give a rat's **** about small clients like me. Or the promises made by Sharekhan about speedy process and service quality is bogus...

Just wondering what to do... :confused:

It's been more than a month since I applied for converting my trading account from offline to online. But when it took longer than the promised "two weeks or sooner", I e-mailed Sharekhan. When asked about the status of the conversion process, they asked me for my account details. So I replied, providing them with the necessary details. But even after one week, I'm yet to receive a reply from Sharekhan. So folks, what should I consider this? That Sharekhan doesn't give a rat's **** about small clients like me. Or the promises made by Sharekhan about speedy process and service quality is bogus...

Just wondering what to do... :confused:
A customer care executive called me yesterday. She promised to get back to me after checking the details.

I am also trading with sharekhan at Bangalore for the last 8 years.I have found them extremely cooperative and helpful.You better try speaking to the higherups rather than the lower executives.That should solve your problem.

Yes, I am also with Sharekhan since over 10 years. They are bteer so far as customer relation is concerned as compared to many of others. One can get the problems solved just by mailing.