Are you paying less brokerage than my broker

Dear friends

I am having account with Crosseas.co.in for last 6-7 years, which is the biggest arbitrage trading company in Mumbai.

I am paying 0.005% in intra day trading, and 0.05% in delivery. Rs 8 per day per scrip is paid for demat transaction.There is no volume commitment. All statutory charges are extra. Company is extremely transparent.

A number of brokerage firms have contacted me, but nobody could match above rates.

They provide terminal facility at an annual charge of Rs 2500 or you can trade on telephone.

Please advise if any body is able to get lower rates than above.

Regards.

P K Kothari

lemondew

Hi PK Kothari,

Your broker seems good. But heres a take for delivery you would be paying 50Rs for a purchase of 100,000 at .05

Zerodha charges 20 Rs per transaction whether i buy shares worth 1 lacs , 2 lacs or whatever. On flip side he charges 0.1 % if brokerage is less than Rs 20 . So purchases less than 40000 per order your broker is cheaper.For Big purchases your broker is more expensive

Zerodha provides Nest terminal with direct NSE servers free. So no 2500Rs. I ve used zerodha and find it personally good. It is good if you like to put your own orders through terminals. Dial and trade is chargeable. Rksv is another one in mumbai, bandra. I vent used it.

https://zerodha.com/charge-list

Dear friends

I am having account with Crosseas.co.in for last 6-7 years, which is the biggest arbitrage trading company in Mumbai.

I am paying 0.005% in intra day trading, and 0.05% in delivery. Rs 8 per day per scrip is paid for demat transaction.There is no volume commitment. All statutory charges are extra. Company is extremely transparent.

A number of brokerage firms have contacted me, but nobody could match above rates.

They provide terminal facility at an annual charge of Rs 2500 or you can trade on telephone.

Regards.

P K Kothari

sibu3168

Hi pkkothari,

I do not know which type of trader you are. If you are a jobber or an arbitrager, then a charge of 0.005% (i.e. 500/- per crore) in intraday seems to be very high. If you are not a that type of trader, then it is alright. I do not know apart from trading whether they are providing any other fascilities or not. Now I am trading with SAS and my daily turnover is around 30 Crore. Just imagine, as per your intraday plan, my brokerage will be around 15000/- per day. In a month I have to pay around 3,00,000/- as brokerage. Instead I am paying just 1700/- (999/- + 499/- plus 12.37% service tax) per month irrespective of my turnover. From service point of view, believe me or not I have never experienced such a nice service in my entire trading career.

So compare yourself.

Wish you a Happy Trading.

Dear friends

Regards.

P K Kothari
You have account as well trade with Crosseas Capital last 6-7 years,
But still you cannot remember your brokers correct web address.:D
that is not Crosseas.co.in Correct web id is http://www.crosscap.co.in/