Are you Afraid Of Trading, This Is How To Overcome Fears of Placing Trades

I was also fearful when I was a beginner. Fear is there when we lack confidence as a trader. Confidence comes from knowledge, skills and experience in the market. You should not be afraid but always be careful and cautious.

The fear of losing money is rational when you are a beginner. This fear will keep us safe as we will take steps to minimise the losses. But when the fear becomes irrational it will have a negative impact and hinder our progress as a trader. So, we should not entertain such irrational fear while trading.

As long as you follow a plan and know what moves to make, manage risk and are able to calculate a risk reward ratio, you will succeed in the financial market. Be patient and focus on the end goal.

I had a lot of anxiety when I got started around 3 years ago. Was so afraid to lose my investment, but finally realized that I had to risk that money to make money.

Fear should never be there when you decide to become a trader. We should always trade with a clear mind and make rational decisions based on logic. Emotions like fear and greed will never give good results in trading.