Are any articles from net also banned here

shrinivas

Dear Traderji,
The articles that I post here are taken from net..I can see the following message today on traderji--

We have noticed that many members of this forum are violating our forum guideline which states:

STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER SOLICITING OR EXCHANGE OF ILLEGAL AND/OR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL INCLUDING EBOOKS, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, ETC.

I appeal to all members to avoid starting any new threads and/or participate in any existing threads that violate the above mentioned guideline.

Failure to comply with the above guideline will result in a members permanent ban and deletion of all threads/posts.

Best Wishes!

-----
Is the article also prohibited here..I asked a similar question elsewhere, but could not find your answer to it......I think, this can be continued as it relaxes the people over here..

shrinivas

All articles written by authors are their copyright. So if you post an article by an author without their permission it is a violation of the copyright law.
Ahh..thanks traderji....i believe the jokes are not copyright...i believe that the humours are also a part of misc articles or part of wisdom websites..

thanks