Are all ECN the real ECNs?

fxgood

Share your thoughts on brokers claims as ECN but are NOT and how do you identify the real ECN brokers;)

Yes, not all ECNs those claims are true ECNs
ECN is a term for the feed relay of brokers. not all ECN are REAL ECN feeds.
Some tips of seeing if it may be a hybrid or True ECN:

True ECN:
- almost 98% will only offer max up to 1:200 leverage
- deposits (usually) require $10,000
- No bonus offered
- will have slippage (i know this sounds bad, but is it because the price needs to be accepted at the LP)

stoch

Of course no, some ECN runs hybrid model when they hedge profitable traders with their LPs why others are executed inside the brokerage house. Thankfully the broker I trade with (Hotforex) is STP so they act as a pure mediator between trader and LP.

if we talk about ECN I cant say all of them are real, lets say as simple as a scam broker can claim anything just to get clients. but there are some true ECN out there, and STP brokers too. not a fan of MM anyway

Of course no, some ECN runs hybrid model when they hedge profitable traders with their LPs why others are executed inside the brokerage house. Thankfully the broker I trade with (Hotforex) is STP so they act as a pure mediator between trader and LP.
Hahaha hehehehe ... you're a funny guy :thumb:

fxgood

www.fxprl.com

Found its prime of prime and found from list of international liquidity providers worth to check their demo and its costing is really awesome in terms of spread an comission