Aptistock

HI Friends..
I am using Aptistock but would like to know formulas that can be added for buy sell signal n how to get real time data for Aptistock.So many Talented people out there try n help...:)

praveen taneja

hi friends..
I am using aptistock but would like to know formulas that can be added for buy sell signal n how to get real time data for aptistock.so many talented people out there try n help...:)
i too downloaded this software aptistock but dont know how to use that can u help me on that?????

aaplana

Hai,
I have just started using AptiStock. Its features are really good. I have data for each individual scrip in csv format but when i import it into AptiStock it generates error. Pl help me to sort out this pros for how to load csv data .

Regards

aaplana

Anyway !! Everything is possible in this world . At last i got the solution for my own problem of updating data in aptisotck . If any body wants any help or clarification regarding it , pl feel free to ask.

Regards
Applana

Anyway !! Everything is possible in this world . At last i got the solution for my own problem of updating data in aptisotck . If any body wants any help or clarification regarding it , pl feel free to ask.

Regards
Applana
Hi Applana,
I use Aptistock too, its a good software.
Do you know how to deal with Splits & bonus of Stocks ?:confused:
if you know, please advise me the same.
akSoni

aaplana

MyDear,
I m Still working on it, dont hv complete expertise now,
but as soon as i got will tell you,
Thanks

aaplana

Hi Applana,
I use Aptistock too, its a good software.
Do you know how to deal with Splits & bonus of Stocks ?:confused:
if you know, please advise me the same.
akSoni
Dear Soni Ji
I tried to find the solution but I think the option for adjusting price in case of split/bonus in Aptistock is not working now, may be in future version they could activate it.
One more probs with Aptistock -- in weekly chart, week ends on Wednesday instead of Friday (I mean, one weelk = Thursday to Wednesday)AND in monthly chart, month ends of every 15th instead of last of the month ( I mean, one month = 16th of last month to 15th of current month).
Due to this probs the chart on weekly or monthly gives smoewaht wrong picture of the market .
So i suggest you to shift from Aptistock to FIBOTRADER - its free and more powerfull, here u can split/bonus adjust and weekly and monthly charts are also works out as per norms
So better to shift to FIBOTRADER

Regards